The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jacquie, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allmaple

allmaple Judge

to a bunch of whiney babies aka my classmates: oh noes! we have two quizzes on the same day! the horror lets complain!! one is only 30 minutes and they other is 15 minutes long! and boo friggin hoo! we had 5 midterms in 5 days, we still had classes off. in undergrad i still had to go to my other classes during midterms, and almost every semester had two two hour finals on the same day! you all are lucky you are american and didnt go to a canadian university for undergrad, you wouldnt have survived it :rolleyes:

2. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Dear University (once again)

I am glad that you allowed me to come back, after that ridiculous expel. But when will you ever learn from your mistakes? I mean, you did expel me for a silly reason. And I even contacted a lawyer and did report you for discrimination. You knew about that. Today, I noticed that you haven't learnt anything.

Yes, I am still pissed off. You just can't your students as you want. what sort of behaviour is that? Please, try to treat me fair. Just for once. It would be a nice change. I don't want to report you again, but you don't gove me any other choice.

Yet, you make me feel guilty. As I hate the fact that I couldn't try to handle it on my own. You didn't listen, you didn't care. You did treat me bad and completely unfair. So you did the bad thing here. But you still make me feel so bad and so guilty. You still believe everything is my fault, and act like whiny kids who never do anything wrong. You drive me insane. I hate those feelings. I can handle my anger. But I can't handle the fact that I have a guilty conscience. You gave it to me. Please take it away, as you are completely unscrupulous.

3. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

To the mother who gave her son a nosebleed, I will get you, Bitch. There is no excuse to make a ten year old's nose bleed. And then to have a cavalier attitude about it?! :censored::censored::censored::censored:

You will be so scared to say boo to a goose around those kids, it won't be funny.

/Child Welfare sux.

4. crazy_steph

crazy_steph Police Officer

to the staff in the office, I see how you lot manage to get the bank holiday while the rest of us are working, so son't sound to suprised when we turn down the shifts that you lot don't want to do. thank god i got that other job, can't wait to leave you.

To Las Vegas,

See you in just over 2 weeks, so excited :beer:

To him, shut the feck up singing and talking to me, i don't care i just want to be left alone to get on with my own business

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Hey teenybopper girls at the restaurant,....listen up you little snots! When you nearly bump into an elderly man, you say, "Excuse me". You do NOT say, "Helloooo" like he got in your way. Show some respect. And while I'm at it, let me smack the idiots who raised you that way.

Also, people...it's a "Fire Lane"....it's not a "Lazy Fat-Ass Can't Walk Ten Feet to the Store" lane!

6. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Oh I hate that! Everytime I go to the grocery store, there's someone parked in the fire lane. There really is no excuse to idle there for 30 minutes when the parking spaces are less than 20 feet away. :rolleyes:

Something else I need to rant about: People need to learn how to read stop signs and understand 'the right of way'. Seems like nobody can follow the rules of the road anymore. *sigh*

7. Smokey

Arrrrgh! Yes!! It seems like they either all sit there and everyone is too "polite" to go, or they just stop and go, stop and go without even noticing that someone else stopped first and gets to go first. Sometimes I feel like it would be worth the repair bill to just go anyway and hit them! :lol:

I have another...lady at the bank who walks up to the window and says, "I want to take it all out". :wtf: Give me a CLUE, please! Who are you? Take what out? Out of where? I mean, c'mon....I don't walk up to the counter at McDonald's and say, "I want to eat food". You already make me do all the paperwork for you....now I have to read your mind too? :rolleyes:

8. Smokey

Why do stupid people let their stupid cats outside and then their stupid cats get into fights with other people's cats and chase them away?!!! :scream: Just keep the damn thing in the house if it's going to be mean to other cats who happen to LIVE outside! Rotten thing. Next time it comes over here it's getting a cup of water thrown on it!

9. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I live in countryside so cats outside, but I am highly annoyed that we seem to have new cat... it's pretty much living in our barn and I don't like it. It's for our three cats and they'll catch the mice and I don't need some strange cat to chase them away from their farm.

Should remind neighbours that cat without collar is wildcat when it's 180m away from home and can be shot (says law).

If we can keep all three cats at home, why cannot they?

10. crazy_steph

crazy_steph Police Officer

To the woman i worked with today: Stop being so bossy you don't even get it right when you do it, I'm praying it's not you on Thursday.

to taxi firms: how can the same trip from A-B be so different in price, i'm going with the cheapest :p

11. Smokey

To the people in the self-checkout lines at the grocery...there are two sets of three checkout scanners. We make ONE line in between them and when ONE of them is open, the FIRST person in the line goes up to use it.

We do NOT have one line and then YOU go start your own little line on one side and go next. It's not like moving over in the fast lane to pass people. We were all here before you. Get in the back of the line!

And while I'm at it...grocery store...we all like the self-checkouts, so why don't you put some more in? I mean, you've got 4 lanes open with checkers and like 6 closed because you don't have anyone to run them. Why not turn those into self-checkouts so we don't have this LINE problem (see above)!

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

To the idiot who almost hit my daughter..please LOOK TO THE RIGHT BEFORE YOU TURN..and then you just give us a smirk..you stupid jerk!

13. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I absolutely hate it when you express and opinion about something and someone has to throw in that they have the opposite opinion with no explanation of why. It's like they expect me to smack my forehead and say, "You like/dislike that? Wow! What was I thinking? Of course you're right!" No. You're an idiot. STFU.

No, I'm not talking about anyone on this board.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

My brother does that to me all the time. Anything I say he has to come up with some counter argument about even if he doesn't believe what he's saying. It's like he does it just to argue with my opinion for the sake of arguing. There are some people who would argue with a stop sign if it would argue back (especially in my family). :lol:

15. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

The thing is, I wouldn't mind if they actually argued. But they just have to say "I disagree" like that alone will make me change my opinion. It's just . . . GAH!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.