The Random Facts Thread

well, I'm not most Americans, whew. I spent a week in Germany one night.

A clause in the document annexing Texas to the United States allowed for Texas be divided into five different states.

The saying "blind as a bat" isn't true as bats arn't blind, they just have bad eye sight.

I spent a week in Germany one night.

Errr.. did that make sense. OMG i'm noticing other peoples typing errors, i'm correcting peoples sentences, i'm... turning into my mother. *runs away and hides head in shame*

^Hahaha no I don't think it's a typo. I've seen that before and I just confused the first time too. It's actually kinda funny...

The saying "blind as a bat" isn't true as bats arn't blind, they just have bad eye sight.

I spent a week in Germany one night.

Errr.. did that make sense. OMG i'm noticing other peoples typing errors, i'm correcting peoples sentences, i'm... turning into my mother. *runs away and hides head in shame*

that is not a typo, I was saying that I was bored in Germany one night, so it felt like a week. It is an old saying though.

How do you play geosense:

First you try playing alone, the thing will give you a country and a city and you try to pinpoint that city, it will give you points based on how close you are and how quickly you find it. When you feel good about yourself, you play someone else and they make you feel bad. Start all over again.

no apologies needed, if I use old-timey sayings, I get what I deserve.

Pearls melt in vinegar according this one website..
90% of women who enter a department store go to the right?? i don't know if these are true.
The most pushups in one day were 46,001...

that is not a typo, I was saying that I was bored in Germany one night, so it felt like a week. It is an old saying though.

How do you play geosense:

First you try playing alone, the thing will give you a country and a city and you try to pinpoint that city, it will give you points based on how close you are and how quickly you find it. When you feel good about yourself, you play someone else and they make you feel bad. Start all over again.

My god. It's hard! :eek: :lol: I only can get around 400! :(

I'm really good and American, what are the odds?

Here's a Christmas fact for you:

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer was created for Montgomery Ward department stores.

Here's something, some of you might now this though.

When Japanese game makers created Donkey Kong they intended it to be named Monkey Kong but during translation someone messed up Monkey and Donkey. Thus, a monkey was named Donkey Kong.

Back