The Poll Thread - #3

LOL, I tend to put anything on a flat surface. *looks around the room* I will eventually get to tidying things up a bit, but I'm pretty sure I'll mess everything up again in five minutes. :lol:

And yeah, I can't find my things if my room is clean unless I did the cleaning.

i love to live in mess :D but i can,t :rolleyes: couse my mom is obsessed with cleaning, so i need to be that as well(at least she thinks that) :rolleyes: gosh , how i hate that! *cries* I wanna be a pigy :lol: khm.. so yeah, usually my room is clean :)

I picked the first one, 'cause I hate untidy rooms. However, my desk is always covered in all kinds of papers from school.

I really try to keep my room clean and tidy. I mean it's very embarrassing when some friends drop in and your rrom looks like... well.. I don't know. :)
Besides, like oceanbirch already said, I can't stand messes, too

Just because it might look messy doesn't mean I don't know where things are. Having they put away doesn't mean you remember where they are either. ;)

Mwaha..I chose the first option. Cleaning is fun and not to mention addictive. Each time I get sick and tired of seeing a pile of junk on my table, I'll get restless and start cleaning. Nyehe...

Let's just say that I need to have some organised chaos :)lol:) to keep my mind stable, however, the rest of the house is pretty much spotless. :D

Well, I voted for pen. I haven't written in pencil since I was about 11. In fact, I remember a time when I wrote in nothing but pencil....ah, those were the days. :p

Pen for me, it just looks better on paper. :lol:

I remember in my school days when writing in pen was considered a privilege. :eek:

Back