The photos of the day!

I wasn't refering to the edges of photo, I was refering to the bright spots from the light behind it that's where the X ray gets lost.

Haha Ok I wasn't referring to the edges either but I get whet you mean now, sorry. Clearly there is something wrong with my head :lol:

^I see that too (not the something's wrong with your head part :lol: ) but the bright spots that shows through the x-ray blinds whatever detail that's supposed to be there. I *think* that's what wolfesgamergirl is trying to say, but I could be wrong. :) But like she said, interesting subject! X-rays are cool.

+ I really like how you captured the ripples on the water, kinda mystical in a way, at least to me hehe. I like the positions of the rocks on either side too, they make a nice frame :)
- It's very light in the top left and it's a little distracting.

Riight, one from me, a picture taken in Thackley Village in Bradford when i went to see family :)

CalleighD
+ I like the composition very much; it gives good depth.
- The cut-off sign on the right is too obvious. Moving to the right to include the entire sign would have been much better.

Here's mine for today:

Gaelen
+ Is that a rock? Looks interesting, interesting texture. A photo that you don't just glance at for a second and go on to the next photo, I tend to like photos like that.
- That kind of blurry part in the top right hand corner detracts form the overall photo.

Mone for today.

Amy777
+ The overall photo is very nice to look at and keeps the attention.
- It's hard to find what is meant to be the focal point.

Random black and white of my cell phone. Haven't uploaded the lastest ones yet....oops lol.

wolfesgamergirl
+ I really like the simplicity of the picture.
- It's kind of blurry

Maybe I'll give a go at black and while. I took this last night while they were watching people rehearse sketches.

Last edited:
WhosLaughingNow
+ I really like the composition of the photo. At first glance their body positions looks very similar, but it's actually reversed. Interesting :)
- That white blob in the bottom left hand corner, which, I think is someone's sleeve or back? Is a little distracting and the picture's not very sharp.

Here's mine for today: Anoher picture from my garden

Gaelen
+ I like the overall concept of the rocks and the plants.
- The brighter grass is distracting from the forefront of the photo. Also the random hole on the left side of the berm draws the eye over.

Snow and lots of melting, yay for 40 degree temps! :D

Wolfgamergirl
+ Interesting, at first glance it looks like a beach picture when it is small. This is a good example of a "story telling" photo.
- Watch you focal point. Before you decide that you love a picture look at it at 100% in your photo viewer.

Mine for today, I have one more Lilly picture. When I was taking pictures of these lilies I was just trying some new things, I guess I didn't do so well. They were so pretty to look at.

Amy777
+ I like the positions of the Lilies, and the top flower has amazing colouring (which I wish had gone all the way through the other flowers).
- That empty spot in the top right hand corner keeps drawing the eye to it, which is distracting.

Here's mine for today:

Gaelen
+ Interesting composition and position of the camera.
- It's very dark and hard to tell what the subjet is. Watch the lighting and if the natural light doesn't work try lightening it in a program.

Another random water photo. I really need to edit the others one. Oo

wolfesgamergirl
+ Really excellent use of the rule of thirds.
- The photo itself is rather noisy and the colours are bland.

Showtime
+ I really love the view an dhow everything forms together in the picture.
-The people in the left of the picture are what grabs my attention on first glance

Mine for today is yet another shot from out biking today.

Back