The Oregon Trail: CSI NY version

CSI808

Rookie
OK, I was bored so I played Oregon Trail. I put down Mac, Lindsay, Flack, Danny and Stella. Everyone lived but poor Lindsay :( She died of a snake bite. I swear I thought she would live! And Danny kept getting bit by a snake. Stella and Don suffered from exhaustion and dysenteria... I think that's it. Anyways, be a doctor, they're good. Yeah... I got way too much time on my hands.

jgio said:
What is The Oregon Trail?
It's a computer game where you are pioneers going to Oregon
to settle
You take the Oregon Trail
they had play it American history
Also my younger sister owns it

I loved that game! We used to play it during computer class in school! My little brother plays it now. That game is so much fun!

You know, I heard of that game when I was a kid, but I never played it. :lol:

Is Danny just stupid to keep getting bitten? :lol: And do I understand correctly that Flack and Stella have the, er, runs? :lol:

Now I have the urge to read/write an AU fic of the CSI team in the pioneer days. :lol:

Faylinn said:
You know, I heard of that game when I was a kid, but I never played it. :lol:

Is Danny just stupid to keep getting bitten? :lol: And do I understand correctly that Flack and Stella have the, er, runs? :lol:

Now I have the urge to read/write an AU fic of the CSI team in the pioneer days. :lol:

The game just autmatically pops up what's going on. It just kept making Danny getting bit by a snake.

Quick question... what does AU stand for?

And is THAT what dysenteria is? That's awesome! :lol:

I loved this game! I used to play it all the time from 5th to 8th grade! :D
I used to put down my favorite racers from The Amazing Race, or just my friends and I, but now that you mention it....I'll have to dig this game out to play it one last time with CSI characters :D :)

I loved that game. However, I always lost the people I was with either a.) of death and disease or b.) when the wagon flooded and they washed away.

Back