The Official Pets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^I wish your cat'll recover soon.
Maybe you've to change his name now that you know it's a male,my cat is a male and I can tell you that it was quite obvious he was a male.We never doubt about it. :lol:

I have a Black and white English Springer Spaniel, and two goldfish which i share with my sister. Though she often syas they're hers until that is it comes to clean out their tank and feed them then they're mine. :) lol

aww! i showed yall my dog...but i gotta show the rabbit. I just found out that my dog has a problem with gas. In a quiet room...she just lets one rip like she's the only one in there! my step sibs and my dad are used to it but me...im just like "oh my god...polly!"

My oldest fish died last month. A bit late to mention it, but...
She was ANCIENT. I mean, five years is REALLY old for a goldfish the way my luck with them goes. Once I got a beautiful, almost albino goldfish called Pearl but she died of a brain hemorrhage ( her eyes got black from all the blood) the day after I got her. :(

keich said:
This is my cat Seven. She's a Persian-Himalayan hybrid. :D I used to have three more cats - all Siamese - but we had to give two of them away and the last died early this year. :(

Aww, cute cat! :D She just looks like my cat, without the spot on the face. Cutie. :D

ebuzz55 said:
After that last scene in ToYD, I looked at Mollie sitting on the floor in front of me and said DID YOU SEE THAT??? All I got was:

wha.jpg

LMAO! That's a cute photo. :p

well ihave so many animals, where do i start.
i have 2 bearded dragons named mulder and scully, they are a year old next month.
i have 2 flat tailed geckos who are about 4 months old called schnappy and shontayne. (fav rugby player)
i have 2 cats caleed dougal who is 6 next month and is a fat ginger tom utterly gorgeous and loving.( he likes curry) and we have smog who is 18 months and is pure black and very evil. he attacks at any chance he gets lol.
and i have a new lionhead bunny who i only got on sunday, he is grey/black and very sweet hes about 8 weeks old.

my in-laws have 4 english springer spaniels and they are beautiful dogs but vey stupid. the liver and white ones are the best tho.
we were a bit upset this week when we found out scully was actually a mulder. we were hoping to have baby beardies but now we will have to go get a female lol.
i think i shall have to upload some pics for ya, im just getting used to this site so you will have to bear with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back