The Official Bobby Dawson/Gerald McCullouch

Woo hoo! Found the Bobby/Gerald thread! :D

Just wanted to post a link to a recent interview he gave. Of course he talks about the play he's been doing, "Daddy", and the possibility of bringing it to the big screen.

But this is the tidbit that brought me here to post:

For ten years, you’ve played Bobby Dawson on the hit CBS show CSI. The character has long been rumored to be gay, and at one point, I heard there was talk that your character would come out on the show, but that hasn’t happened. Is that true, and if so, why?

Gerald: There was an episode many seasons ago when we shot a scene where it was revealed that Bobby was in a committed same-sex relationship and had adopted a child with his partner. However that scene was cut from the episode when it aired. The show has gone through so many changes through the years and Bobby really isn’t a part of the CSI fabric as much as previously, so I don’t expect the story line to resurface.
Too bad they cut that scene. Wonder which episode it was. It's always good to get a little insight into a character's life, even a lab rat. :) Sadly tho, it sounds like Bobby probably won't be making many, if any, appearances on the show. I'm glad he's having success in other areas tho. :)

Oh wow really, I suspected the partner part but never thought about the kid, wonder what ep is was, maybe a lab rat episode

Aww Bobby is great, it is a shame that he is hardly in the show now. But I am glad he is doing well on other projects. It would have been so cool for Booby to have come out as being gay. Its a shame they never did it.

I'm seeing his play on Friday! It's been a while since he's been on CSI (last year :() so it'll be nice to go see him on stage and hang out with him afterwards. :)

Hey, just got back on here after a couple of years. I'm still a huge Bobby D fan. After seeing him again on CSI (last season), he still looks great especially with his non-blonde hair.

I'm sure it's not a huge deal, but I'm friends with him on Myspace.

vegaslights ... you can hang out with the actors after they perform?

I'm seeing his play on Friday! It's been a while since he's been on CSI (last year :() so it'll be nice to go see him on stage and hang out with him afterwards. :)

I do miss Bobby D :(

We need to see the pics :)

Here you go!

k9f21y.jpg

vegaslights ... you can hang out with the actors after they perform?

I did last night for a bit. Had a blast! :)

I hope he can show up sometime this season. He had 2 episodes last season ... so maybe he might show up again. Then again he has his play.

Back