The Official Bobby Dawson/Gerald McCullouch

Hey - fantastic! :D an appreciation thread for lab technicians (other than Greg) :D That's a great pic you've posted there :D I'll definitely be checking this thread often :D

Bobby D. seems like a genuinely nice guy.
He's certainly easy on the eyes and I really dig his accent. I especially like it when Bobby and Nick have a scene together.

All that twangin' and drawlin'.....so cute!! :D

I love Bobby D, and I'd like to see them use the character more. I squee everytime he comes onscreen. He interacts so well with the others.

I love Bobby D, and I'd like to see them use the character more. I squee everytime he comes onscreen. He interacts so well with the others.

I squee when he comes onscreen too. Well, I squee when most of the lab techs come onscreen. I love the lab techs. Where would the show be without them? And Bobby is one of my favorites.

I'd love to see an episode that focuses on the case from the lab techs perspective. It would be interesting to see how the techs see the various CSIs.

Bobby is great because he's so natural, and GM plays off the other actors so well. Even though they don't give him that much to do, I feel like I have a good sense of who Bobby is and how he would react about things.

I'd love to see an episode that focuses on the case from the lab techs perspective. It would be interesting to see how the techs see the various CSIs.

That's a great idea, I would definitely watch that. I think Doc Robbins and David should be included too. I loved Doc Robbins as CSI in "Iced."

Another thing about Bobby is that he really knows his stuff, and you gotta love that about a character.

I love Bobby D. and he's lovely, but please Gerald, button your shirt! Yeek!

Sorry, but that just so...70s. All he lacks is some tacky gold chains. :D

Yippee another Texan!!! I just love that accent...and ITA about Bobby and Nick having scenes together...I could listen to them both all day!!

lament, where did you get that pic for your avatar...I love the tongue action!!

lament, where did you get that pic for your avatar...I love the tongue action!!

It was made by midnight_tiptoes! We have some really talented avvie makers on this board! :D

One of my favorite Bobby D scenes is from "One Hit Wonder," where Sara brings him the bullet from her friend and he asks if she got Grissom's clearance. She says yes, and he says, "Sara Sidle." It was just really cute. :lol:

This is now officially my new favorite thread. I just love Bobby D./GM. Not only is he incredibly cute, but his accent is so appealing. I wish Bobby showed up a bit more in the show along with all the other lab techies. I would back that lab techie centered episode 200 percent.

Best Bobby moments: #2, "Coming of Rage" and the ballistics testing with Nick and Cath. That grin is priceless. :D

Back