The Official Bobby Dawson/Gerald McCullouch

Best Bobby moments: #2, "Coming of Rage" and the ballistics testing with Nick and Cath. That grin is priceless.

I LOVE that scene! *giggle*

Bobby has such an easy humor. It's a shame they cut that one scene where he and Cath were chatting. It would have been great to flesh him out a little bit. :(

I LOVE BOBBY!!! Hes so cute! Isnt he married?

i dont remember the episode name but it was S.3 and he was like Sara, did you get Grissom's permission on this? i dont want him busting in and me getting in trouble...

Sara:Yes i did

Bobby:Sara Sidle...(cute grin!)

Sara:What? I did!

That is the best Bobby moment like ever!

Yay! A Bobby D. appreciation thread. I love Bobby. He's just so cute, and I adore his accent. I miss him. What was the last episode he was in? I can't even remember. BRING BACK BOBBY!!!!!!!!

I LOVE BOBBY!!! Hes so cute! Isnt he married?

Actually, Bobby is gay. I don't remember what season it was, but there was supposed to be a scene where Bobby talks about his partner and their adopted daughter. Unfortunately is was cut. Although according to Gerald it may be included in a future episode. I hope so. It would be so nice to see an openly gay character on CSI who isn't a victim or suspect.

Anyway, I love all of the lab techies. And I agree with everyone who said that they would love to see an episode from the lap techies points of view.

Actually, Bobby is gay. I don't remember what season it was, but there was supposed to be a scene where Bobby talks about his partner and their adopted daughter. Unfortunately is was cut.

Yeah, I was really ticked off that they cut that. :mad: Would it have killed tptb to allow him a little character development? Grr! I hope they do use it eventually. He's so squeeworthy, he needs to be around more.

Oh they did? I didnt know that. Thank you for the information. Well now i know! :D I hope they say something about Bobby in S6 because if its cut then thats wrong...Grr

What I've always referred to as a Mr T starter kit. :D

Did you ever used to watch the A team then? :D sorry if I'm completely off the mark here :eek:

I must confess that I did....my little brother loved the show so I was forced to sit through it every week.

I actually met Mr T. once upon a time.
I used to work for a local bookstore chain and he was there to do a book signing. He was very nice...and very big. :D

Ahem, now back to Bobby D.....so cute! I love all his curls!!

EEE! I love Bobby. So glad to see he has a following here. For a while it seemed like he was MIA, but I did love his moment in Mea Culpa (too bad he missed Ecklie). :devil:

Gotta love that soft accent. :rolleyes:

*sticks hand up* I love Bobby too! His so sweet, I also love his moment in mea culpa - but I haven`t seen him in any ep`s after that, what happened?

Actually, Bobby is gay. I don't remember what season it was, but there was supposed to be a scene where Bobby talks about his partner and their adopted daughter. Unfortunately is was cut.

Yeah, I was really ticked off that they cut that. :mad: Would it have killed tptb to allow him a little character development? Grr! I hope they do use it eventually. He's so squeeworthy, he needs to be around more.

Yeah, I read about them cutting the scene before too. That irked me. We need more Bobby, sure seeing Rich (the other ballistic's tech) is okay, but Bobby is the night shift's tech. He only appeared in two season 5 episodes. ("Mea Culpa" and "Unbearable") Maybe since the shifts are supposed to get back together he'll show up more. Please please please. :D Give the poor guy a storyline too.

Yes, I missed Bobby in season 5, though I loved the scene with him and Sara :D So cute :D Can't remember which epi that was though. Let's hope they bring him back some more next season - I always enjoy his little scenes, and seems such a lovely guy :D

Back