The O.C.

i bet that charlotte chick is going to stalk kirsten or something. i don't like her

Ditto. I don't know if it's true but supposedly she only sticks around for 5 episodes so hopefully she won't do too much damage. She reminds me of Oliver....yuck.

Oliver was really ......you know what I mean. I think Summer is really chary and she didn't know what she want...
And Julie sucks too and Caleb. Sometimes I watch it but I'm not a very big fan of it

^ I do I do hehehe. I think the OC has one of the best soundtracks out of every televison show and movie out there. BTW your avatar makes me laugh so hard everytime I see it :lol:.

haha i know its suh a great picture!! OC MIX FIVE COMES OUT IN NOVEMBER!!!

SPOILERS!!!
The O.C. airs on FOX on Thursdays at 8 p.m. EST.

Episode 3.04: The Last Waltz
Airdate: September 29, 2005

- Marissa makes friends at her new school; Taylor offers an olive branch to Summer; the Coopers are evicted; the Cohens decide to liquidate the Newport Group, upsetting Charlotte's plan.

- Marissa adjusts to life in her new surroundings and makes some new friends at Newport Union, while Ryan wonders how their separation will affect their relationship. Seth's feud with the Dean lands Summer in hot water, but some startling new information about Taylor may turn the tables once more. Meanwhile, Kirsten's friend Charlotte lands in Newport with some big ideas, while Sandy mulls over the future of the Newport Group. Meanwhile, Julie Cooper may no longer be a Newport Beach socialite.

-Marissa is going to leave the Harbor School early in the season and transfer to the public Newport Union hoping to make a fresh start and get away from all the craziness surrounding Trey's shooting. Unfortunately for Coop, word travels fast in the O.C. But not before Marissa makes a few new friends, a skater named Johnny, his girlfriend Casey and their boy Chili who's definitely into Marissa.

- Kirsten is at the Cohens house and receives flowers from Charlotte. We will know more about Charlotte's plans... Kirsten is also back at work at the Newport Group. Ryan may be getting a tutor (maybe to be taught at home). Julie has huge money problems. Taylor is in the episode (see episode 3.01).

- Marissa goes to Newport Union, a public school. At the end of the day, she meets Johnny Harper, a 17-year-old student who seems to like the beach and to skateboard. His girlfriend Casey and their friend Dennis "Chili" Childress joins them. Chili invites Marissa on a date but she says she already has a boyfriend. The next day, it's "Newport Union Back to School Dance," Marissa is unsure she should go. The news about the Trey schooting makes its way to Newport Union which crushes Marissa as she was hoping to get a fresh start. Johnny tries to cheer her up. Ryan, Seth and Summer appear in the episode.

sorry if some of its repeated- it just copy and pasted from Spoilerfix.com

enjoy!!!

Tonight's episode was great. I knew from the start that Charlotte's intentions with Kirsten wasn't good but last night confirmed it. I felt bad for Marissa and Summer last night. Marissa's new guy friends are HOT. Taylor....ewww. And Taylor and the Dean...even ewwer. I loved the song played at the end*. I'm just peeved that I gotta wait till November 3rd to see the new episodes. Oh well :(

* Forever Young:Alphaville

Once i saw Taylor walk behind the curtains i knew she was going to like make out with the dean or something! SO GROSS! ugh.

^ I thought Taylor was gonna do drugs outside or whatever. I figure that's the reason why she's so messed up. Oooh I hope the Dean and Taylor gets what's coming to them!

OMG i totally predicted that Taylor and the Dean were hooking up...that little SKANK!! and the dean IS a prick...i want to hurt him...lol ok enough with the violence...

1)I loooooove the show...it's like the best thing along with CSI, Freidnds, Lost and Desperate Housewives! hah

2) fave characters--> seth&summer-->they are soo funny and the cutest couple everr! and sandy's pretty cool too~haha and Julie's hilarIOUS!

3) fave epi--> i really liked the 1st and 2nd season finales. the first made me cry and the second was soo AHHHH craaaaZEEE!!!!

4) erg...marissa kinda bugs me...she just annoys me for some reason...like she's ALWAYS complaining and is depressed!!!

Thee OC rocks my SOCKS!

What? :eek: No OC til' Nov. :(
Is it because of the baseball playoffs? Oh well. :rolleyes:
My teams finished all below .500 :lol:

----------------------
gray.jpg

Back