The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The NCIS Thread!

he said that to McGee in season 1 too...I think the episode was 'Reveille'

I wonder if all 50 rules will be revealed before the end of the series, which hopefully won't be for a while ;)

I wonder if there is a number for this rule: Never miss an episode of NCIS.

Was gonna replace the pics that disappeared but, don't remember which ones they were so, I'm posting more. Sorry if it's a re-post. All I did was rename my album and poof the pics were gone. Gee. LOL

tn_06-14-2006100832AM.jpg

ncis-2.jpg

tn_nciscast2006.jpg

If there isn't there ought to be. :lol: That would be like uh breaking the law wouldn't it? :lol:

katpin31791 said:
Was gonna replace the pics that disappeared but, don't remember which ones they were so, I'm posting more. Sorry if it's a re-post. All I did was rename my album and poof the pics were gone. Gee. LOL

tn_06-14-2006100832AM.jpg

ncis-2.jpg

tn_nciscast2006.jpg

If there isn't there ought to be. :lol: That would be like uh breaking the law wouldn't it? :lol:

I know make it rule #51! Gibbs has rules so why not us then?

What do you think could be one of the missing rules?

10. Never marry a red-head.
11. A head-slap always works.

Maybe one of those? :p

I like rule number 11 personally. :D
Oh, and I just re-watched 'The Immortals' anyone know if the game actually exists or if they made it up??

I just started watching this fab show and I'm about seven episodes in on Season 1.

It's great so far. I really like Kate although I know she gets killed at the end of Season 2 so I'm enjoying the Kate/Tony bickering whilst it lasts.

Yeah i know, I enjoy the bickering while it lasts as well. It's really disappointing that she does get killed off, for she was a really great agent. But Ziva is still my favorite. :D

I am a big fan of NCIS. I am unable to watch it during the season so I have to catch up with reruns, but I still love it. My favorite characters are Gibbs and Tony.

Welcome AmeliaPeabody. I also love Gibbs & Tony, especially when Gibbs smacks him on the back of the head. LOL

Futon Critic is showing Sept.26th as being the projected date for the new season to start. Thought ya would like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back