The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by vegaslights, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: The NCIS Thread!

I saw a preview for next week's episode for the first time tonight (following tonight's rerun of CSI: LV). Probie accidently shoots a federal agent while he's trying to take down a drug lord. Ziva slaps Tony for Gibbs. :D

2. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

My favorite charaters in NCIS are Abby (she's way cool), Ducky, DeNozo(did you see the ep where he's framed by Abby's creepy helper??), Ziva (that gal knows a few things!)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Can someone fill me in on what happened last week? Gibbs said tonight that "first Abby's lab nerd frames DiNozzo for murder, [...]". Did he take one of Tony's put-downs a little too seriously? :lol:

Good episode tonight.

4. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i think chip/charles (is that his real name?) had something to do with the medical examiner that tony exposed and got fired. i was a little confused, gibbs had a picture of chip at the trial so i think he (chip) was involved some way too. but if his career was ruined by tony how did he get a job at ncis i wonder?
    btw, did anyone else think tonights episode kind of felt like csi's a bullet runs through it? with the whole sooting a cop thing? i know the circumstances are different, and the shows were written independently months ago, i just found it strange how similar they were.

5. ford_prefect

ford_prefect CSI Level Two

I'm a little late on this, but did anyone else notice the bit of foreshadowing in last weeks episode, when they were all in the forensics lab? Tony said something like "You set this up, didn't you," to Ziva, but it looked like he was talking to Chip, and until Ziva answered, Chip looked a little bit worried. I noticed it the first time, but didn't really think about it until I watched the episode again.

They really took their time setting that whole plot up, and I never even saw it coming. I also enjoyed seeing Tony be a little bit serious for once. Good episode.

Tonight's episode was pretty good too. I felt really bad for McGee. When Gibbs was asking what was going on, with Tony being framed and then McGee shooting a cop, I was like that's exactly what I was thinking. What's up with that?

6. Islandgirl

Islandgirl Police Officer

This post contains SPOILERS for the 11/29 ep.
    <
    ><
    <>
    <>
    <
    >
    <
    <>
    <>
    <>
    <>
    <

>
    I thought it was a GREAT episode. Virtually every cop show has every character kill somebody in the line of duty about once a season (something that most real-life law enforcement officers rarely experience) but we hardly ever get a show that focuses on what the agent or officer experiences after the kill.
    Sean Murray did an outstanding job in this ep, but if anybody on this show deserves an Emmy nomination, my vote goes to Michael Weatherly. MW gives us a Tony DiNozzo who's silly and wise-cracking 95% of the time, but who can show a serious side whe the situation warrants it (both in this ep and last season's ep with the World War II vet).

7. RBC

RBC Coroner

I thought it was a really cool ep. Abby was different this ep, I liked it though. And I love her lunch box :lol:
    I loved the Gibbs/Jenny, Tony/McGee and Tony/Ziva interaction. Tony was really nice this episode, he was even serious. But the writers helped him lighten up with his sperm problem :lol:

8. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

Hey, I saw this week's episode but I didn't get a chance to see the week before where Tony is arrested. And was Gibbs saying that Chip was the one that framed Tony?

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

You really need to see that eppy. Yes, Gibbs did say that Chip framed Tony but it was all explained in the eppy you missed.

SPOILER ALERT

Abby figured it out....she was fun to watch. She really let him have it too. Now she gets to work alone in her lab again.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Eeek, I missed the episode tonight (about the supermodel). Can anyone fill me in? Something about Jen having a hissy fit about Gibbs and an award?

Court

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

SPOILER ALERT

Yeah, it starts off with an awards ceremony and Gibbs isn't there. He is working on a case. Tony accepts the award for him and Jen isn't happy. She calls him and asks where he is and he comes out of a door behind her. She also isn't happy that he doesn't notice her new short haircut. She sits there playing with her hair and he doesn't even pay any attention.

At the end of the eppy, Tony asks Gibbs if he wants his award, but he doesn't want it. Tony has a lockbox in his desk and he opens it and puts it in there with what looks like about a dozen or so other awards. He must get them every year and I don't think he ever goes to get them. He was the only one who wasn't there.

12. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i havent been watching the show for too long, so i dont understand some of the flashbacks that gibbs has. when the director is asking gibbs if he trusts her, there is a flashback where it looks like gibbs is getting arrested, and the director is watching it happen across the street. can anyone tell me what thats about?

13. ford_prefect

ford_prefect CSI Level Two

I think that's all stuff that will be explained later.

14. RBC

RBC Coroner

I thought it was a pretty good episode. I saw the one with the coffee coming. When I saw him walking with his coffee into that crowd I thought: oh oh, somebody's gonna spill the coffee. He reacted a bit too less on it in my opnion though.

I don't understand the thing with the awards though. Tony only has been there for three years.

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Last night's was a good eppy. But I didn't really appreciate the new hair cut that Jenn has!!! She looks like a tom-boy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.