The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The NCIS Thread!

Well, I watched the CMA's and I must say, they were quite a disappointment. Totally not worth pre-empting NCIS. And Big & Rich lost a CMA to Brooks & Dunn! *tsk* Well, hopefully it'll be worth the wait!

For anybody who watch CMA's did they promote NCIS's next episode during any of those three hours? I hope so because NCIS is up against the AMA awards next week.

Next week there is no NCIS. NCIS starts again at November 22nd.
The 22nd IS next Tuesday, and there is a new episode. According to TV Guide, real-life NCIS director David Brant has a cameo as an NCIS agent.

Next week there is no NCIS. NCIS starts again at November 22nd.
The 22nd IS next Tuesday, and there is a new episode. According to TV Guide, real-life NCIS director David Brant has a cameo as an NCIS agent.

A blonde moment of mine again :lol:
Mixed up the dates, I thought there wouldn't be any NCIS for two weeks, but there's two weeks inbetween the episodes.
Glad it's only one week no NCIS.

I'll miss it, anyway...church has been changed from Wednesday to Tuesday night, on account of Thanksgiving. :( I'll be really glad when they release NCIS on DVD, because I've been watching it since the pilot episode.

spoilers
OMG Chip was just there to take reveng on Tony! But Abby took care of him. Great ep. I espically liked where Tony questioned himself in the prison.

I thought it was a really good episode. NCIS is on a streak here with season 3 :D
At last we got rid of Chip :devil:

EDIT: I also liked it that Lauren Holly was added to the opening credits.

Last night's ep was... amazing. The scene where Tony was in jail and "questioning" himself in front of Gibbs was really good. I can't think of another word for it. The whole thing was good writing, good acting, good directing, good producing, good EVERYTHING! Also, I thought that when CBS promoted it as "You'll never guess how it ends" it was going to be something simple with Tony and then something about Gibbs and his family, but I honestly could have never seen this one coming.

Also, I liked the beginning with Ziva reading the "American slang" book. It was a nice touch.

I have to agree last nights ep was very good. I liked Abbys
statement at the end, it was so her.

Last nights episode was one of the best episodes I've seen. It was worth the two week wait.

I also thought it was kinda funny that the lieutenant put Tony's picture on a Herpes alert website. I know it's a serious disease, but I thought it was funny in a bit of a sinister way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back