The Naughty Picture Thread-Ny Style!

Fay this was my original take on the pic....
408_171.jpg

Hawkes: Come on Mac just one kiss...
Mac: WTF?

nattybatty55 said:
Fay this was my original take on the pic....
408_171.jpg

Hawkes: Come on Mac just one kiss...
Mac: WTF?

Or - just because I know you really love Fay's new OTP:

Hawkes: Come on Mac just one kiss . . .
Mac: Ok, but if Sinclair finds out, you're a dead man. You know my Bubba's the jealous type.

I think you've pursuaded me Fay! We are now stuck with the 'Bubba couple' (dont know where I got that from but the Bubbas are here to stay :lol:)! :devil:

Though I'm no fan of M/M pairings in this franchise, it's hilarious how you all portray the pictures of Danny and Flack. :lol:

And yes, we will all eventually come to the dark side! The sunshine really hurts my eyes. I came to the dark side a long, LONG time ago.

Hmm, Mac and Sinclair...an unusual pairing, but there's one good point. If Mac slips and calls him 'claire', he'll probably just think it's a sweet nickname <g>

Axatullux said:
Though I'm no fan of M/M pairings in this franchise, it's hilarious how you all portray the pictures of Danny and Flack. :lol:

And yes, we will all eventually come to the dark side! The sunshine really hurts my eyes. I came to the dark side a long, LONG time ago.

Welcome to the dark side! :) We have cookies. :cool:

Lorelai said:
Danny: Flack! Wait! I think I heard someone.

410038mu1.jpg

Man, Danny bends over a lot. :lol: That cap is perfect for that pic! :lol: :lol: :lol:

208_0510.jpg

These are just too funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

I brought a pic for ya'll, I can't wait to read the comments. :p :devil:

Back