The Naughty Picture Thread-Ny Style!

^^^That would have to be Flack.

Danny: I said not now, I'm working.

Yeah, I could see everyone of them grabbing on different parts of his body trying to claim him for themselves.

I imagine some fangirls would be having the same idea as well ;)

Danny: And you did what with it? Actually, I don't wanna know...

Or...the jackhammer strikes again! *que dramatic music*

NDVD_032.jpg

danny i think i heard some one coming :) :devil: :lol:

^^Well, you know, sometimes it's hard for Flack go get his ties to match when he doesn't get a chance to go home in the mornings before work. :rolleyes: He just has to wear whatever matches the closest.

Poor Danny. He's feeling the burn again. :p
someburiedbones2.jpg

Well, you know, sometimes it's hard for Flack go get his ties to match when he doesn't get a chance to go home in the mornings before work. He just has to wear whatever matches the closest.
True, you'd think he'd know to keep a spare set of ties in his locker... :lol:

Pixu said:
Well, you know, sometimes it's hard for Flack go get his ties to match when he doesn't get a chance to go home in the mornings before work. He just has to wear whatever matches the closest.
True, you'd think he'd know to keep a spare set of ties in his locker... :lol:

Poor Flack....doesn't he know that its not 1955 anymore....LOL

Poor Flack....doesn't he know that its not 1955 anymore....LOL

I don't think he was born then...maybe they're Det. Flack Senior's ties... :lol:
Btw, happy birthday! Hope you are having a great day! :D

GregsAngel said:
NDVD_032.jpg

danny i think i heard some one coming :) :devil: :lol:

Danny: Flack, why you looking up?
Flack: I swear I thought I heard someone....
Danny: I am gonna yank that ugly tie off your neck if you don't get down here....

((Thanks for the birthday wishes. Ashley and I really appreciate 'em all.))

I still think Flackie boy nicked it off his old man...going for the vintage look, y'know?
He kinda looks like he's going 'mmm...donuts...' or something...like his mind's elsewhere... ;)
Hope you're having a great day Tristianna-don't get too drunk! It's not worth the hangover the next day! :devil:

It would make my day to see that look while I'm standing next to him with a bottle of whiskey in my hand. The look is pure priceless.

Back