The Naughty Picture Thread-Ny Style!

I finally got some new pics.

Danny, eyes on where you're going, not down Stella's shirt. :eek:
someburiedbones9.jpg

Was kpoo a little hard on Flack or is he just constipated? :p
someburiedbones6.jpg

Looks like you still got it Flack. :devil:
someburiedbones3.jpg

Is Danny trying to tell us sometihng in the first one with his hands! Kinda I'm telling you Stell, it's this big!!
Thanks for posting the rest!!

^^ :lol: It does. Stella is probably thinking, "Oh, how I wish I could find out if Danny is telling the truth." judging by her facial expression :devil:.

I don't think Flack had a chance to go to the bathroom in the second pic 'cause Danny probably kept him up all night long & all day too, if ya know what I mean :devil:.

Mac: Alright, Hawkes, I don't think anybody is looking...
SBBMacandHawkes.jpg

N-now Mac, what on earth would make you think that my tousled hair is an indication that I've been off making out with Danny in the closet?...Oh, you didn't say Danny, did you? Well, uh, I was clearly just using an example. Yeah, that's it...
SBBAdamandMac.jpg

I can think of a couple other uses for this little video set-up if you know what I mean. *wink wink*
SBBdoubleAdam3.jpg

My my, what an intense look--sultry even. It's almost like Mac's thinking *hook him with the sexy look and then reel him in* :lol:
SBBMacandAdam.jpg

Danny's not going ot be well pleased when he finds out Mac is trying to seduce Adam, is he?

And now, whenever we see shiny clothing, we know fine well that they're trying not to be seen on Adam's patented kinky-o-cam. :D

Back