The Miami Stars Birthday Thread

A very Happy Belated Birthday to David Lee Smith! :D

Lucy said:
I love Stetler! Well, in the sense that he is a great and interesting character that brings a bit of conflict to the show and his scenes with Horatio are just fab!

I hope we see him back in Season 5.

Agreed...on both counts. :) I really hope we get to see Stetler back in S5.

Lucy said:
Belated Happy Birthday David Lee Smith. I love Stetler! Well, in the sense that he is a great and interesting character that brings a bit of conflict to the show and his scenes with Horatio are just fab!

I agree with you about that.

Happy belated birthday David I didn't even know it was his birthday it wasn't in the paper or on IMDB.

Happy birthday today, September 27, to Sofia Milos, aka Yelina Salas. Best wishes and hope you are having a great day.

Happy Birthday for yesterday Sofia. Hope to see you on the show again soon. :D

Even though this is being discussed in the Emily thread, I would like to make it official in the birthday thread that today, October 8, is the birthday of the lovely and talented Emily Procter.

To Em: Instead of the teeny tiny cake this message board posts beside a name, I would like to present you with this one.

8.gif

Don't eat too much and spoil that figure. And if you have the time, please log in and say hello. I hope you have a blast on your birthday (and not the David Caruso escaping from an exploding building type of blast).

Happy birthday Emily and she is saying it also..
b0dayip4.jpg

make the best of it and have a big party and i will not take a piece of the cake i have already of my one a cake..

Back