The Locker Room--All Carmine, All The Time

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2005.

?

24: Redemption, worth the wait?

1. Yes, it was brilliant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I was disappointed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Could have been better

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

perhaps the meter wouldn't be so grumpy if it had some Danny action!

2. lilbluewitch

lilbluewitch Witness

are you suggesting that we set the PG-13-O-Meter up with danny coz that would require some interesting logistics, perhaps uploading danny into cyberspace then we could all have 24hour acess to him all over the world. I really have a knack of talking a load of ass :)

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Yeah, pity the Meter. I'm not sure that it has the right...parts to fully partake of Danny's...charms if it ever got the opportunity.

Poor Meter. :lol: ;)

4. Top41

OK, now two people have voted maybe.

Who's messing with me?

:lol:

5. lilbluewitch

lilbluewitch Witness

lol i like how diplomatically you put that, sensible seeing as how the meter is probably uber sensitive right now with us taking the piss out of it's crush on Danny.

6. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

Two people with NO sense of what's beautiful eye candy.

Hey, here's a thought. Did that damn PG meter vote?

7. Top41

^That's it! Must be the PG-13-o-Meter and the Potted Plant! Curse those two, conspiring against us! I thought they were our buddies. Well, the Plant at least! :eek:

8. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

Well, I wouldn't be surprised at the Potted Plant. It is a selfish beast and the "Maybe" option is more beneficial for it.

9. Top41

Yeah, that damn Plant. It just wants to watch Danny shower all on its own. :p Gotta share, Plant! :lol:

10. adder574

adder574 Witness

I voted yes. They had a shower scene on NCIS last night with all the main cast. My first thought was I wish Danny and Tony (one of the guys on NCIS) were friends and that Danny was vistiing and then he would have been in shower scene as well.

I would also loved to have played the character of Andrea Allix on the supply and demand episode. Danny can give me mouth to mouth any time.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I agree, it was just so cute and hot! It fried my brain a bit so all I can say to you Khanada is that your fic was absolutely amazing. It deserves more words than that but my mind is on other things at the moment. :devil:

What's the ETA for the next story?

12. BittenByTheWolfe

You know, I can't blame the Potted Plant for wanting to have a private show... :devil:

I know we're not allowed to link to stories higher than PG-13 but I didn't realize we could direct to them. That's a good thing to know for someone who writes the occasional smut story. Although, I have to admit...my Danny/Maka smut took me a while to complete. The idea of Danny in those, um, positions distracted me quite a bit. Khanada, how did you manage to stay focused?

13. Top41

:lol: Yeah, I wouldn't turn down one, either.

I *think* directing to them/mentioning them is okay if they're on FanFic.net or something like that. I'm not totally sure, but as long as graphic exerpts/talk isn't posted here, I think it's okay.

I've never tried writing a fan fic, but I think if I did, I'd just get distracted. I think naked Danny and my brain goes to mush. :lol:

14. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

Chapter Two of "One for the Team" is up, but I'm having trouble learning how to edit in fanfiction.net so bear with me. I may end up waiting to finish the stupid thing before I post any more.

As for staying focused, I wrote MOST of that (from the time they left the bb court on) in one night. It just sorta came. I ended up re-reading it about 4 times, tweaking a few words here and there until it was what I wanted.

Then I went and took a cold shower. Can you blame me?

15. BittenByTheWolfe

Wow. It took me literally weeks to write my Danny smut story. Then again, I'm rather anal retentive about writing. :lol: midnight_tiptoes usually has to tell me to shut up and post it already.

On a different note, I was just thinking dirty thoughts about Danny (Ha! Like that's something new) and I was thinking about how beautiful his mouth is. Really, it's almost a smidge too wide but you know what? That's not a bad thing. Not at all. And his lips are gorgeous, they look soft and kissable. He has nice teeth. And with the way he constantly licks his lips, I'm betting he's pretty dexterous with his tongue. Yum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.