Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So's mine at fanfiction.net.

Hoop Dreams.
Holy God. You wrote that?! I just got done reading it and woah baby. I can't even come up with a coherent thought right now or even feedback for you...I'm still just like, sitting here thinking about it.

yay i found the new locker room!

I voted not surprisingly (sp) YES! we need him to be in the shower!!

I haven't read the fanfiction you guys were talking about i am going to look now!

there was something else but i have forgotten it! that is really going to annoy me now oh well when i remember i will post it!

Posted by Khanada:
So's mine at fanfiction.net.

Hoop Dreams.

Two hotties. In the shower. Oh, and the PG-13-o-meter got lost with this one.

Whoa--I just read it and WOW! That was some H-O-T fanfic, girl!!! :D I think you really captured the characters' voices. And, wow. That was damn hot. Shower scene, Danny and Flack--it was perfect. :D

lilbluewitch, yours was good, too! :D What's going to happen to Danny? Very suspenseful!!!

I've been in the NY forums about 3 times, and all i can find is dirt.. but i voted yes of course...isn't there anything clean in here?

Glad you guys liked it. I had that scene in my mind for awhile now. I might have to do a sequel if I get inspired.

Posted by TroubledYouth:
I've been in the NY forums about 3 times, and all i can find is dirt.. but i voted yes of course...isn't there anything clean in here?

well Danny if we could get him in the shower!! :devil: :lol:

Posted by Top41:

Dude, the point of this thread is so not class. :lol: It's all about seeing Danny naked and standing in a steamy shower with hot water flowing down his sexy body. :devil:

I'll raise a toast to that cause. Danny naked, wet, and sooner rather than later.

Ali

Posted by JDonne:
Posted by Top41:

Dude, the point of this thread is so not class. :lol: It's all about seeing Danny naked and standing in a steamy shower with hot water flowing down his sexy body. :devil:

I'll raise a toast to that cause. Danny naked, wet, and sooner rather than later.

Ali
HELL YEAH................ ahem i mean hear hear, i'll raise a glass to such a thing :D

Posted by Khanada:
Glad you guys liked it. I had that scene in my mind for awhile now. I might have to do a sequel if I get inspired.

Oh, a sequel is a must. A sexy sequel! :D Seriously, sex scenes are hard to write and you really did a bang up job.

OK, pun intended. I couldn't resist! ;)

Here, here! I'll raise a glass to that, JDonne. :D

Posted by Top41:
you really did a bang up job.

OK, pun intended. I couldn't resist! ;)

:lol: okay. I should stop coming in here, it's too dirty here! And oh, I voted for the shower scene. I'll be mad just to let a plant see everything!

:D

So if everybody is voting for a shower scene (duh, right? :D ), then I'm still wondering who our maybe was. Hee--maybe someone dropped in a vote just to mess with us. :lol: Though I think in that case they'd vote no... :lol:

No one is opposed to this shower scene... :lol:

Well, the sequel will have to wait until my next one is done. At work last night, we had a major trauma come in (gang shoot-out 5 victims), so naturally my brain's working on something more action oriented. Fear not, though. I will never pass a chance to put Danny in the shower, with Flack too when the opportunity presents itself.

Hmm... maybe I can do both with this next one. :devil: Oh, ideas are forming... hehe

Posted by Top41:
:D

So if everybody is voting for a shower scene (duh, right? :D ), then I'm still wondering who our maybe was. Hee--maybe someone dropped in a vote just to mess with us. :lol: Though I think in that case they'd vote no... :lol:

No one is opposed to this shower scene... :lol:

well at least no one who is able to recognise the fine nature of the male form, danny is a prime example. It's all healthy in fact ime sure doctors would prescibe danny shower scenes if they came in pill form. :p

^[to Khanada Oh, wow, I'm sorry to hear that. :( That must have been a lot to handle. Are you a doctor, a nurse, or something else health care related?

Action of both kinds is always a good thing in a story. :devil:

lilbluewitch, you speak the truth! I'll take Danny and a hot shower and call absolutely no one in the morning! :lol: (cause that would be an all-night-into-the-next-day shower :lol: ) ;)

I work in the lab at a hospital so I get to see all the fun stuff: everything from the shootings and stabbings, car accidents and the CSI's that crawl all over us while we're trying to work to moving limbs to the fridge, icing bodies in the morgue that don't fit in the coolers (they're not as big as you'd think). I've yet to sit in on an autopsy (came close) and I work with our 4 pathologists. It's why I noticed that Dr. Hawkes (Hill Harper) might have a latex allergy: purple gloves are a flag of latex free materials.

Needless to say, from riots in the ER to a human head in the morgue, I have a few ideas to work from. And yet, it all goes back to the shower... cause I'm evil incarnate and that's where Danny belongs after a tough day. Mwahahaha. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back