The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't want alternatives, we want Danny in the shower. :lol: Anyone else is second best i'm afraid. Flack would come close, just not close enough. :lol:

totally it has to be Danny!! or we will not rest until we see him in that shower!! right??
:lol: :devil:

Hey happy belated b-day Bitten.

I love cowboys :devil:..come around me I'm a cowgirl lol seriously i'm a huge country fan i recently went to see Toby Keith and had faded blue jeans a white tank top and a cowboy hat. :D hehehe Save a horse ride a COWBOY!
kaia

We don't want alternatives, we want Danny in the shower. :lol: Anyone else is second best i'm afraid. Flack would come close, just not close enough. :lol:

totally it has to be Danny!! or we will not rest until we see him in that shower!! right??
:lol: :devil:

i agree flack is cute, but not as hot as danny, and i want him in the shower now. :rolleyes:oops i mean see him in the shower. :lol:

mmmmmmmmm i can just imagine him on a big black stallion, riding to rescue me from the bad guy... ( i think i been reading to many books)

could have been as well, but i did read a book by tami hoag that had a cowboy riding to save the girl on horse back, pretty hot stuff, i reckonmend, called dark paradise.

That cowboy picture is veeeeeeeeeeery hot!

I watched 'The Execution of Catherine Willows' last night, at one stage, Sara said: "I need a shower." The first thing what came in my mind was this thread and that we really need as shower scene :D

Nowadays, I never step into the shower without my mind taking a dive right into the gutter! :lol:

^ i can just about manage that. When Sara and Greg had to be showered down after they got contaminated (not too sure on the episode) my mind was else where. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back