The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, that I officially love the Y. :lol:

Yes indeed, praise to the Y! :D

I just hope he hasn't lost the ass--he can't lose the ass. ;) :devil:

"Dear Y,

Thank you, thank you, thank you for being the official sponsor of The Arms. We love you forever.

The LRG"

:lol: I pass along the message personally when I go to work out on Saturday. ;)

Yeah, the arms. Those arms! :eek: :cool: I want to be profound, but migraine meds don't allow for that. So I'll just kinda say Yeeeeaaah and go back to thinking about the arms. :lol: If only the guys at my Y had arms like that! I'd be at the gym all the time. :devil:

Thanks! :) I'm all loopy now, meds are great!

Yes indeed, those arms do really do away with the need for deep thoughts, don't they? Thank you, oh wonderful Y. :D

I also have to say, there's something awfully sexy about a man who keeps his word.

Indeed! But I did totally think he was just saying that in the chat. Guess he meant it; pretty adorable. :lol:

The arms are like heaven. I have that picture as my desktop at work. And I keep getting distracted by the arms. I find myself just sitting and staring at them. :D

I love that it's in your sig! :D It makes me happy all over again, every time you post. :cool:

:lol: GoodLittleWench has to post regularly from now on or we'll all wither away!

Heh heh. I keep scrolling up to look at the sig.

The arms are fantastic but you know how human nature is, we're more fascinated by that we can't see and I keep inspecting for any promise of those fabulous hipbones I know he has to have. We need a shower scene to prove it.

And boom, we're back on track. :lol:

Ah, hipbones--hipbones are my weakness. The mere sight of sexy hipbones on a man makes me lose my train of thought, no matter what I'm thinking/talking about. :devil: Let's hope Danny flashes some hipbone this season. Preferrably in the shower. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back