The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also ladies, I finally started a live journal, so if you could check out my stuffs and let me know what you think, you can find the link in my siggy...Thanks. ;) :cool:
Finally! Took you long enough! :p

Don't stop sending me e-mails though, love your work... but you already knew that! :)

Welcome GoodLittleWench sounds like you've fitted in already. :D

The countdown to season two has begun! Man we're starting early. Although, no time like the present. :lol:

Naked Danny, in the shower. Just thought i'd add that in there. :lol:

I have not had withdrawals yet, as I am watching the reruns. I am ashamed to admit that I didn't watch the eps the first time around. It was Renaissance Faire time here, and I just had so much to do to get ready. I didn't have time to sit down for an hour and concentrate on TV. But, my best friend convinced me to start watching when the reruns started. And I am hooked! Still, I can't wait for the new season. I am holding my breath for a shower scene.

Welcome GoodLittleWench! In the Locker Room, Danny is always wet, wild and willing. :devil:

EllaJ, I love your avatar! :D Is that from March of the Penguins? You have to keep it up until midnight_tiptoes gets back--she loves penguins like nobody's business (no, not that way :lol: ). ;)

Mrs.G thanks for the tip! :D After lugging my luggage on the train this morning (and I'll be doing so again this afternoon), I could definitely use a lap dance tonight!

EllaJ, I love your avatar! :D Is that from March of the Penguins? You have to keep it up until midnight_tiptoes gets back--she loves penguins like nobody's business (no, not that way :lol: ). ;)

:eek: *shudders* Penguins are nasty. Do not be fooled by the cuteness... they are plotting to take over the world.

Watch out for the one they call Pingu. He is the meanest of them all I tell ya...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back