The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew! You ladies have had a hey-day in my absence! Only a few comments from me:

Read my fanfics and you'll know what I find sexy about Danny. ;)

Yay! MrsG for starting a fic! Go you! (Don't get too sidetracked from work - I'm sure Danny would hate if he were the cause of your demise in that respect) :p

I love it when Danny gets bitchy with suspects. And snarky.

I think it was Bitten who made this comment (apologies if I'm wrong), but this is part of what prompted this line in my most recent fic:

"But damn it if this Danny didn’t make me want to talk dirty."

:devil: Heeheehee

That is all. Carry on!

I had to read three pages just to catch up (not that I'm complaining, images of danny were delicious :))

I'm liking danny with a tie, it just opens a whole new realm of possibilities...
*goes off in own world day-dreaming*

no wonder danny doesn't wear a tie anymore with what we'd do to him if he wore one.
You right, Crazy4Danny, anything can take a sexual connotation in the hands of the Locker Room groupies! :devil: A tie, a desk or a bed... Taken individually, everyday, bland objects. Now, unleash the LR groupies and throw Danny on top ( :)) and it all becomes the Meter's worst nightmare (but our sweetest, dirtiest dream :devil:).
Yeah for Khanada's fic, I'll print it and read it tonight. eeeh!

^ that's what i was thinking. We can turn anything into a sexual connotation in here. :lol: its what makes reading the posts interesting.

:lol: love the link! but then again; does anything we say here have that first innocent meaning? doubtful...maybe to a 5-year old...we´re too see-through...but we do have that ability to use some not PG13 rated words; if we didn´t this thread wouldn´t even exist, it would just be "The Locked by the Meter room" :D
so, yey for the double enteNdre!

does anything we say here have that first innocent meaning?
Innocent? Us? Nah, we don't go for the innocent meaning of anything, we just dive straight into the filthy and smutty heart of the subject! :lol:

ok, wait, let me try something...i spy with my little eye and i see;

a feather...and Danny (no, dirty)
a table...and Danny (a classic)
a glass of milk...and Danny (yup, still dirty)
a scarf...and Danny (hella dirty :devil:)

ok, i think our point is proven, NOTHING is innocent! :D

Some researcher you are! :p
Now, let me see, I spy with my little eye:

Tape...and Danny (oooh, aaah...hot!)
Desk...and Danny (Classic, like table)
Potted plant...and Danny ( :eek:.... :lol:)
Sandwich...and Danny ( :devil:)
Cell phone...and Danny (hmmm...phone sex?)
Office blinds...and Danny (well...doh!)

Hey cool, you were right! :lol: Nothing is innocent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back