The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh. I volunteer to rip the shirt for him. :devil: Well actually, I might not intend to rip it, but sometimes things like that happen. ;) Heh, call it hormones. :p

I think there should be an episode in which Danny's polo rips down the middle and side but he finds out that he must go shirtless 'cause there are no more clothes. Oh, and he has to take a shower 'cause the water will be down for a few days. Yep, nobody likes a dirty guy. Well, I guess it depends on the level of dirty if ya know what I mean :devil:.

Hey, shirts rip sometimes. And it's not like there's always an extra one lying around the labs...so gosh darn it, he just might have to make do without a shirt. ;) :devil:

Nothing wrong with a shower, either. ;)

The labcoats are ok 'cause they come off really easily but if Danny starts wearing those hats like the one Carmine has in Fay's sig I'm gonna get a little worried.

I am really hoping there'll come a day when the show will simply feature all the hotties wearing nothing but lab coats. For the entire hour.

Even Flack. Oh, well, maybe he can just wear one of them long jackets. ;)

Kimmychu said:
I am really hoping there'll come a day when the show will simply feature all the hotties wearing nothing but lab coats. For the entire hour.

Even Flack. Oh, well, maybe he can just wear one of them long jackets. ;)

You can't do that - nakey men + chemicals = disaster. You're asking for trouble!

See, this is why Stella should be in charge of the team. Mac would be like, "Hey guys put some clothes on!" but Stella would be like, "Shaddup Flack. Ooh look at Danny's...". She'd make Flack and Danny walk around naked 'cause hey, she has needs too :devil:. Besides, after what happened with Frankie she'll need something to calm her down and something tells me that seeing Danny's um, buns, will cheer her up.

jorja_fan86 said:
See, this is why Stella should be in charge of the team. She'd make Flack and Danny walk around naked 'cause hey, she has needs too :devil:. Besides, after what happened with Frankie she'll need something to calm her down and something tells me that seeing Danny's um, buns, will cheer her up.

They should totally have a "Get Naked For Stella" day. For morale and such.

I'd be a happy girl if Danny runs around shirtless. And besides Lyn if he gets chemicals on himself we can hose him down with cold water. :D You know there's those little emergency fountains to flush the chemicals. A wet shirtless Danny! Just think of the possibilites! :devil:

They should make a "Get naked for Stella week". I mean, in a job like that she needs to study human bodies for um, scientific purposes. Danny will volunteer 'cause he's the lab whore and I'm sure Flack will jump in as well 'cause he's nice like that.

Gwenyth said:
I'd be a happy girl if Danny runs around shirtless. And besides Lyn if he gets chemicals on himself we can hose him down with cold water. :D You know there's those little emergency fountains to flush the chemicals. A wet shirtless Danny! Just think of the possibilites! :devil:

Not to spoil everything, but I can't think of how hosing the poor boy down with cold water is going to help him any. Make it warm, at the very least?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back