The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ no credit for me :p it was Jasmin in the other thread who found it...

he is SOO certified man candy! mmm...

(a mod will probably have my head for this but speaking of man-candy look wat i found on yahoo!search. i can soo see don eating this off danny)

*runs far, far away*

afrikana said:
^ no credit for me :p it was Jasmin in the other thread who found it...

(a mod will probably have my head for this but speaking of man-candy look wat i found on yahoo!search. i can soo see don eating this off danny)

*runs far, far away*

O.M.G. My brain's gonna explode thinking about all the things that could be done with that and with who. **gotta rest** Flack and Danny could have a ball with that. *no pun intended* :devil:

Damn! Stop giving Kimmy kinky ideas, people! You know she can't help herself, and she usually takes it to a whole different level of kink. :rolleyes: I'm sure we'll be reading about candy thongs within the week...

:lol: I'm just kidding. ;) I can't imagine when you'll use that one, Kimmy, since Flack is totally hands-off at the moment. ;)

Oh, the poor people who don't know what in the hell-o we're talking about. *huggles them* Don't worry, we're not crazy...that much. :p

And I luv-luv that picture of Carmine that jasmin found. *makes a grab for the moobs* I could just take him and --[CENSORED]--. Damnit Fred, where did you come from?! You let them talk about candy thongs!...what do you mean, you want to read that in Kimmy's story? You pervy little PG-13-o-meter. *whacks Fred over the head*

afrikana said:

*thinks of Carmine in a candy thong and suddenly develops a raging sweet tooth* :devil:

afrikana said:
carmine2sx.jpg

Oh. My. God. Can you picture that wearing a candy loin cloth? Why, yes I can :D :devil:

afrikana said:

*runs far, far away*

er, forget Don eating it!

jorja_fan86 said:
Well, Carmine must be extremely pleased that Italy have just won the World Cup in penalty kicks :).

yea that was a nice end! too bad zidane got a red though...

i wonder if carmine plays football for fun...

Yay Italy! Although, truth be told, I stopped watching after Trinidad got booted out. Had to root for my boys, the Soca Warriors.

**Now back to your regularly scheduled smut programming**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back