The International Thread

Where In The World Are You?

• Total voters
I think the new system posts the time that people hit the post button. Whereas the old system time stamped when the person started posting. I know I take my time doing posts and sometimes they end up just before or after other posters, even if we are all going slow.

Ahhh I see, but still can we slow down...

:lol: It's alright to laugh, most people do when I start out with that as my first reason. Of course it's not just London I want to move to Scotland and Ireland are also on the list. And convient that they are all on the same plain of the world. :D

Sound cool! I'm gald you like Britain! :)

Oh my this thread is moving fast. Why did I see my name in like 1/2 the posts in here? :lol:

3 words!

NAT'S BAD GRAMMAR!!! :guffaw:

@Soph- I couldn't resist! :(

Its okay we're toning it down a bit so thats cool

I'm off to watch CSI LV!!! :D

Last edited:
Liffy, do you want the USA...will that makw it easier for everyone :lol: Because i'm going to do it know :lol:
Yeah, that would be less confusing for me (and face it, I'm important *grins*) :lol: And fix your dang coding for Italy!!

:lol: It's alright to laugh, most people do when I start out with that as my first reason. Of course it's not just London I want to move to Scotland and Ireland are also on the list. And convient that they are all on the same plain of the world. :D
Well, I don't have a "permanent" home. Being a part of the diplomatic service (well my mom anyway) we move around the world every four years or so - I've never lived in a country longer than that before. :p

Oh my this thread is moving fast. Why did I see my name in like 1/2 the posts in here? :lol:
I believe, initially, Nat called you a man by the absense of a comma. :lol:

Welcome to the nutzone Ametista! :)

NAT'S BAD GRAMMER!!! :guffaw:
And Shaz's bad spelling! :guffaw: It's grammAr!

:lol: We're such freaks - I love you all. :p

Welcome to the nutzone Ametista!
You sure got that right Liff :D And i've fixed my little coding problems :p

@Kat- So to round it up for you.....I have useless enlissh grammar and spelling, even thought it is my first lanuage! And because of this I called you a man, Oops :lol:

We're such freaks - I love you all.
We definatly are :lol: But what would life be like without us eh? :lol:

I have useless enlissh grammar and spelling
Nat's even giving proof! :p

Lol.

If you could all go poof! and appear in another country - no strings attached, where would it be?

I find it interesting to see where people really want to go :)

If you could all go poof! and appear in another country - no strings attached, where would it be?

^^Probably my home country Pakistian - Its so great there....the weddings and partys are so exciting...I haven't been there in such along time lol my last visit was when I was like 3 or 4 years old....I love visiting all the little villiages and stuff....

But other place I wanna visit...

Erm Saudi Arabia - I love to visit Mecca and Medina :)

Erm America probably - lots to see and do...I think thts about it lol

I have useless enlissh grammar and spelling
Nat's even giving proof! :p

Oh god, I'm useless!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow, page 3! We should slow down now guys ;)

Argentina
Ghawazee

Austrailia
tiara4Carmine

Austria
Clairelangley

Belgium
_Hush_

Brazil
owlki

Bulgaria
Phobia

Canada
dl_shipper34
flacksgirl7
WhosLaughingNow
catey1234
Elwood21
CSI_in_training
DuCaineluver93
buddrick
Nick_Wolfe_Danny
Flackie_boo
CSINUMIA000
Snowbird
luvingmyHoratio
Lampdor
fxcanadian
Crank
Shevonne
JulieAnn
Jacquie (Ontario)
DragonflyDreamer

China
Jimhaung

Cyprus
athens

France
celtess
Joaninah

Finland
DaWacko

Germany
LivingEnd
StellaFan
CSI_NY_Addict
Lonia
Britta
BlueDemon
Jay1987
Teardrop
nel2h
Brinchen
MiaCharlize

Greece
Dims
Hungary
Cathwarfan
Cimponelli

Indonesia
gue_nih
kitsun3gari

Ireland
Ceindreadh
Stardust1989
origin-nknown (But lives in Wales, UK ;))

[/b]Italy[/b]
Orison
Cecily
Vertigirl

Kuwait
miami85 (soon moving to Barcelona)

Lithuania
ametista

Malaysia
Kimmychu
DAnNSfreak
sHiNNizLe
Gaelen (Currently in Namibia, AKA Messermonroe)
tinieyhasbi
togo2hot

Netherlands
dutch_treat
Marns
Jodi
CSISenna
Jools
Carmine_lover
4blueeyez
Roosey

New Zealand
kiwifan
magicmunchies
Hannah
melbel
Kiwi_girl
NZGirly

Norway
CSI_Andersen
Kinehelene
CSI_DannyFan

Portugal
CSI_Dani

Romania
Lorelai
miss_blue
AngelTaylor

Sebia
milena

Singapore
Lessien_Tinuviel
spikegal

Slovakia
Carolina

South Africa
Althea
Carmeena

Spain
Poison girl (PG)
lunadeagosto
Hormiga
Rtelgeuse
vas NYPD

Sweden
NinaM
SvartaBaskern
Distraction

Switzerland
CSIAnnStokes

The Philippines
chaostheory08
mulder8scully5
peewee_sal
ranma
Cara1090
Mandy9578
kayfeb (based in Brunei)

UK
nattybatty55
Kat1974
silencer
Twinkletoes
jendai
Fruitbat (FB)
Bella363
gypsy
Joolz
Dawni
bumble_bee89
faith666
Macslady
Elsie
LeanneUK
Msgirl
Newyorklover
Gaby
grssom89
Danistheman
HC_4_my_birthday
Thegluups
AliGtr
CalleighD
Tequesta (Orkney Isles)
Shady
Aiden_Burn
Stella_Taylor
Aconnell
Seren y Gogledd
Alexis_taylor
hairy0haggis
HoratioFan4ever
Sammie
xxmaybe (moving to Canada soon)
ryansnuttytart
Aphina
Ali57
Adorable_Crazy
SomethinSomethin
Xkawx
Madsion Louise
rachaelm
MichelleK
CSItaylorgirl
Sherry
shazza 018

USA
Ruth (Chile)
CSI Kat (Michigan)

Venezuela
CalleighWolfe

Wisconsin
Wolfesgamergirl

Total= 155

*I hope everything is up to stadard which includes the 'ol spelling an grammar ;)

OK, I don't think that I'm being unreasonable. A number of posters have commented that this thread is moving pretty fast, and (yes, I actually worked it out) out of 80 posts, more than 40% have been made by just two posters. Sometimes spamming is simply posting too much in a short period of time.

It stops now.

Oh god, I'm useless!
Aww, but we love you anyway! :)

Well to answer my own question, I want to go to New York - just for a little wander around. I really want to go to Egypt. I'm an Ancient Egypt FREAK and I'd love to be able to visit all the sights. My mom just recently came back from Cairo - SO BLOODY JEALOUS that I couldn't go along! :lol:

One day though... one day...

Hello! This will be great chatting to peeps (so gangsta) from around the planet! Wow

Well in case you didn't know I'm from New Zealand, Nueve Zealandia, Aotearoa, Land of the long white cloud, kiwi a-go-go land, NZ or Middle Earth :lol:. What ever you call it. City: Auckland. Which is in the North Island.

Personally I really, really, really, really want to go to more parts of Europe. I've done France and the whole of the UK (Hell I was born in England) but thats about it. I'd kill to go places like Italy and Germany etc. They have such amazing history. NZ doesn't really as its a pretty young country. Oh well. Maybe when i've got time (and money) lol

Last edited:

Argentina. Im a hispanophil (is that an actual word?) and I would love to visit Latin America. but Argentina has a special place in my heart and I dont even know why. I just have a feeling I would feel good there. I want to visit Caracas too. and Spain.

2 years ago we traveleld through Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland and England with my mum. we went to London too. it was interesting but Im a small town girl so it was too crowded for me. my mum loved Scotland but Ireland simply stole my heart. I had a thing for everything Irish before but being there I felt like if someone gave me a key and showed me a house saying: You can stay here. I would without batting an eyelash.

and I heard New Zealand is beautiful too.

do you think we could post pictures of our favorites places in our countries? I think it would be very interesting - online travelling :)

Last edited:
Holy, I must've been gone for ages :O I didn't even know there was a new Int thread until I went into the NY Forum! :p

Just replying to something magicmunchies said...
OMG NZ fans! CSI:NY IS BACK NEXT TUESDAY!!!!!!!!! WEEEEE! I'm on like a major high from this now!!!!!!! I think i just screamed the house down (i'm such a freak)
OMG I KNOW! I WAS ON A MASSIVE HIGH! Haha I was watching house and the little advert' came up. I was bouncing up and down lol. My mum thought I was on something :D :D :D . I can't wait till Tuesday now :D heeeeh. I'm way to obsessed :p

And to whoever thought Australasia was only Asia and Aussie...
Hahaha
New Zealand and the Islands are in it too . I would know coz I live in NZ :D

Just to fill in the people who don't know where I'm from in NZ. I live in Hamilton. Hole-Town, H-Town or just the Tron. [We so beat Auckland. We got the V8s this weekend!]

Sorryy guys for the randomness, I'm on a bit of a sugar high :D

Just to say hello, I'm in England where it is rather wet and rainy today - nothing unusual about that.

[We so beat Auckland. We got the V8s this weekend!]
And Wellington (the windy one!) beats you both! Because I used to live there! Muahahahaha! :cool:

No seriously, I've been all over New Zealand! From the Milford Sounds all the way up to...Cape Raenga? Goodness, I don't remember the name of the place anymore - right up top past the 99 mile beach (or was it only 90 miles?) :p

Mm....I miss New Zealand!! I so would LOVE to go back there. Does anyone export L&P?? :D :D :D

I'd like to see lots of different places. It'd be easier if I went poof! and suddenly had the money to become a nomad...just going places and staying for a while before moving on. I'm sure I could get around to the long list of places before I get to retirement age...;)

Right now I would want to go somewhere warm, so perhaps China, Japan, or Australia. Otherwise it would be Ireland, England, France, Greece, Italy, most of Europe! :lol:

P.S. Nat you might want to move me under USA, otherwise people might get confused. :p :guffaw:

Back