The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i can't remember an episode where grissom pushes eddie....in too tough to die he only grabs eddie's arm and pushes him away from cath, but that's all. do you remember anything else of the episode ;)

yes? i thought so, but he doesn't push eddie against a wall does he? then i have to rewatch this episode because i really can't remember that part :rolleyes:

I've read somewhere that Cat's been kidnapped once. But I'm afraid I missed that ep. Could someone help me find out?

it could be "the finger"...but she's not really kidnapped. she has to deliver the ransom with a man whose wife has been kidnapped.

Catherine was drugged in a bar and taken away without her consent. That is kidnapping. And yes, Lindsay was also kidnapped.

I've read it on Cath's description on the CBS website, so... I dunno :s

Maybe both ep are right. Thanks ^^

I have a question about a episode(s), concerning all three series:

I know there was a cross-over episode between Las Vegas and Miami to premier the Miami series.

Were there any other cross-over episodes between:
Las Vegas and Miami
Las Vegas and New York
Miami and New York

Thanks!

Sam

I think there was never a cross-over between Las vegas and new york and neither another cross-over between las vegas and miami. i also think that they already did two cross-overs between miami and new york:eek:ne to introduce NY people "MIA/NYC - NonStop" and the other one in season 4 of miami "Felony Flight". But I am not really sure as I haven't had teh opportunity of seeing all this episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back