The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, May 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

That's what I heard :(

Will be real hard to keep watchin the show knowing that he won't be here.

Oh, well. We'll see. Maybe he won't leave after all. I don't even want to think about it ;)

SIDE NOTE: Does anyone know how to put a poll in a post? I tried to do as they say in the FAQ, but didn't work :(

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yeah do a poll- ask Destiny-she knows how- that would be fun- like "if you ran into him what's the first thing you'd say- after wiping the drool of you face" just kidding on that one- but lets do it- especially for the summer- when no new CSI's will be on- ;)

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Re: "Poll" Click the regular reply button (don't use the quick reply box) then check mark that you want to do a poll, then put in how many questions, then continue and how many answers (recommended to for example Yes, No, Other.. to have an optional answer). Then just follow it from there. Here is another suggestion don't pick the "Stop Time" cause no one can see answers until after the stop time. Hope this helps. :)

4. GrissomFREAK

Yes it does help -a lot actually. I always used the 'quick reply', that's why I could never see the 'poll' option -and yet I swear I had seen it before :rolleyes:

ANYway. Thanks, Destiny :)

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

haha, you were reading my mind GrissomFREAK!!! seriously!!! i was trying to figure out how to post a poll too!!!! haha, and i went on FAQ too, and i still couldn't do it!!! thanks Destiny, it helped!!! :D

and about this poll, there is only one answer - ALL OF THE ABOVE!! :lol:

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

You all are welcome, Not a problem thats just one of the reasons were here. :)

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

and i want to add that you did a great job in taking all his hottnesses together! my favorites from the list are:
    the suit *long sigh*, the blue overalls *drool*, the voice and the smile (darn!), and the look - blue eyes!! ohh yeah :D oh!! and the backward hat!! oh and jackpot style and sunglasses of hottness. and the pout *another sigh*. and..natural hottness of course :D i'm starting to like the beard too!! ;) and his profile *siiiiigh*. those are my favorites ... umm ... i guess i wrote all the answers... did i?? hmmmm *thinks* i guess i did ... why?? BECAUSE ALL OF THAT IS SO HOT ABOUT HIM!!! :lol:

8. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Yay, a HOTTNESS pole. :p

Naturally I chose All the above. [​IMG]

Seriously, how can you just chose one? :eek:

Here's a toast to Grissom and the Finale!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

-----------------------------
    [​IMG]

9. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I had to go with 'ALL of the Above'. I don't think you can narrow it down to just one thing.

10. FallenforGrissom

FallenforGrissom Police Officer

Too easy GrissomFREAK!!!! :lol: :lol:
    ALL of the above of course, and so many more we're going to discover... :rolleyes:

...our great grandchildren will be talking about this very subject and still won't cover the whole lot!! :)

Too bad we cannot actually debate on this topic... ;) :p
    EVERYTHING about the man is HOT!! :D :D

11. GrissomFREAK

Well, 2 people out of 10 picked "The Beard" and 2 picked "The Look / the blue eyes" ;)
    So I guess it was possible to pick only one.

OK. IF you HAD TO narrow it down to one thing ... what'd it be? :D

I'm partial to the beard :p

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

GrissomFREAK i'm gonna tell you something - IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!! :lol: i can narrow it to two choices
    1. the suit (goooood, he is SO HOT is a suit!!!)
    2. the look/blue eyes

i would put voice and blue overalls too. and here we go again, i'm starting to list everything :lol: okey, i'm stopping that's it! (i'm progressing only 4 things now :D )

hmmm..alright if i was to choose REALLY only one thing it would be the formalities suit look :D

13. MaddMudder

MaddMudder Hit and Run

Good thing you added all of the above to the list when you have a guy that is so hot you can't pick out one thing that makes him hot. I do love a man that looks good in jeans, leather or a tuxedo ;) But I will admit that his come get me blue eyes and evil grin do alot for me. :devil: :D ;)

14. newflame13

newflame13 CSI Level Two

HE has A BABY Face. So it helps him age better that's the only thing I can Narrow it down too. It's too hard to just pick one thing to like. I have way too much to say abput your hottness

15. MaddMudder

MaddMudder Hit and Run

If Billy/Grissom leaves the show they might as well kill the show completely. I really hate the shows that Grissom is not on. I guess I better buy myself a dvd player and buy all of the past CSI seasons. :(I am such a huge Grissom fan that I watch the reruns on t.v. at least 3 times a day. Thank God for American t.v. What am I going to do without Billy/Grissom :eek: :(:mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.