The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVED the Grissom/Lady Heather pic :)
yes, we all wish that was us hottness, and my name is Heather :)
and the pic from "Jackpot" the first time I have seen him in jeans. I haven't seen that episode though.

Hey Everyone!
wave2smiley.gif

Yaaaaaaay number 6!
Cheering.gif
Cheering.gif
Cheering.gif

BTW, Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers!
bigsmile3.gif

Well, spike started Season 4 last Friday sooooo that means our fave is coming up!
BigWink2smiley.gif

Looking forward to the Final episode this season. :D

MrHott.png

--------------------------
Threehottness.jpg

CLAP-CLAP-CLAP yes indeed and fantisize about him- :p-did you fans read where Marg said--(WPAP) 'One day you think you know Billy, and the next you realize that you don't" a moody Pisces-- Mr Mysterious- that's the hypnotic spell he's cast over his fans :pand I think he carries that into his character Grissom- I hate the eppys he's not in-- :

desertwind said:
I hate the eppys he's not in-- :
Yeah, so do I. I miss His Hottness. It's just not the same when he's not around. I hate to think that one day, he's not gonna be around anymore :(

He has presence. The minute he appears on screen, I can't take my eyes off of him :rolleyes:
His talent as an actor shines through CSI. Grissom is one of the most complex and fascinating characters ever created.

Talent and hottness :rolleyes: What more asking for? :cool:

GrissomFREAK said: It's just not the same when he's not around. I hate to think that one day, he's not gonna be around anymore :(

I find those eppys very boring without him. :(
I'm happy to know he'll be in a play later this year. :D

I guess this means he won't be in every episode during Season 7. :( :( Maybe?? :confused:

-------------------------
Melinda: "The chemistry between Grissom and Heather is definitely there, and that there's 'unfinished business' between the two."

Never Say Never!!!!
I hope Grissom becomes a bigger deal next season. Especially with Now. Everyone is like Grissom should do this and that. Or Grissom is gonna do this and that. Then we realize he's not even in the eppie for a lot of time. :(

i'm sure i won't be able to watch CSI without him. i mean it will remind all the time that he is not there any more!!! i don't know what i'm gonna do!! :( i think i'll just watch all his movies and old csi eps :p i really hope he'll starr in some new hit movies though!! i wanna go to the cinema and see him on the big screen!!!!!!! i'm sure he's getting a lot of propositions. *sigh* well, i need to stop thinking about it. what's important is what's going on now! and he'll have some awesome moments on thursday, that's what i'm sure about! can't wait!!! :D billy rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back