The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Keep an eye out on ITV2, they have been showing Manhunter quite a lot in the past year, plus you'll more than likely find the full version of The Beast on Sci Fi channel at various times throughout the year as well. Alternatively, if you want to buy any (despite still living at home) check out www.play.com free shipping in the UK They do not have all Billy's films, but they have quite a large selection of them. You can also pick up the US DVDs on www.playusa.com
Duuuude! Thanks! I'm gonna go and look right now :)

hhunter said:
that's funny desertwind does he look like WP?

britfan-The Contender was fantastic so was The Rat Pack for the Billy-ness. It was kinda weird seeing WP play JFK though

it was weird.. that's the frist time I ever remember seeing him, and going wow- who's that.. and he wore caps on his teeth..
rp3.jpg
and on the hubby, kinda of his nose, but he had brown eyes . .. anyone ever talk about how perfect his nose is? and for you britfan some from 'HAPPENSTANCE' well you are a bit behind.. that was ep. 8.. we're going into 19 :eek: no rear shots.. gotta look at that one again :p

YUMMY BILLY

LET ME THINK ABOUT IT

Jeeeeeeeeeeeez, he does have a perfecto nose. Seriously, I am actually considering the fact that he may be god lol. Theres not one part of him that isn't perfecto.

Eggb4 - what uni u going to? Im off to uni in sept too!

Nottingham Trent! You?

Seriously, I am actually considering the fact that he may be god lol
If there was a WP religion, I would definetely go to church. Especially if he was preaching. :lol:

Ok, we definatly have to think of a name for the Billy Religion now. He could be our faithful leader. LOL. I hate church and have been a grand total of once in my life, but, i'm willing to change for Billy ;)

Any suggested names gals?!

I know some people in my college who may be going Nottingham Trent. I'm hopefully goin to Leed Met to do Graphics. What you doing? I'm doing art & design related so i've only just applied :)

eggbe4thechicken said:
Nottingham Trent! You?

Seriously, I am actually considering the fact that he may be god lol
If there was a WP religion, I would definetely go to church. Especially if he was preaching. :lol:

Yeah, the Billy Petersen church ot "HOTTNESS" I'll be there, and wouldn't he be good in a movie like "Elmer Gantry" (sorry if some of you young pups don't remember that one) a preacher is all his glory..

I'm doing forensics. I became interested in CSI after deciding I wanted to go into that career, about a year ago maybe. So I am quite a newbie compared to others. I lurked on this site for like 11 months maybe, not sure, :lol:
As to the name for the religion, I am really rubbish at choosing things like that. God I just thought, Catholic, I know this is the wrong thread, but it just occured to me, lol! :lol: ! Church of Billy, Billist, WP'er-ism, Billish, mmm, yeah I'm all out. They are totally crap, but there you go. It's getting kind of late, and my brain isn't functioning too well. :rolleyes:

Ah, I think this is my 100th post! Here's to 100 more *raises glass*

Woohoo, now you can put a avatar up!! Make it a Billy one! *clinks glass* Yup its kinda late but im off from college tmoz (woot). Woah wicked you're doin Forensics, I thought about it for a while but I don't think I could handle it in all honesty.

Desertwind - nopey dear I don't remember that one? He played a preacher?! Lol awwhh how cute!

My brains been overworked at the gym/shopping today so I can't think of anything good atm either. Hmmm I bet somethin comes to me when I go to bed...because i'll be thinking of Billy LMAO

DRUM ROLL.. just got my new TV Guide.. March 19-25.. and it pertains to our man and his main squeeze.. two letters, one about Jorja. (won't post) . but one about them.. so bite us 'Grey's Anatomy" :D

YOU TELL US letters.. name withheld for privacy purposes

I TUNED INTO CSI AND CAUGHT THE SPLIT SECOND SCENE BETWEEN GRISSOM AND SARA, AND IT WAS "HOTTER" THAN ANY NAKED SEX MONTAGE ON GREY'S ANATOMY'...Boulder Colo. ;)

shavingavani16xg5.gif

Maybe it's because Greys Anatomy is cheese on a stick?! Coated in cheese, with a dash of cheese and finished off with a seasoning of cheese. Mwahaha. So everyone knows I don't ship GSR but still, twas a nice scene. I think it's better when they leave things that like up to the imagination, you can make it what you want then. :)

That's exactly it. They let you make of it what you will. I love the openess of the shaving scene and all it stands/may stand for but the other subtleness of other elements are what makes it truly great.

Tired rambling. I will shut up now.

Adzix said:
i've got a question. does anybody know how can i get Long Gone on DVD? i'm in the US and i'm trying to find it but the only copies that i can find available are on VHS. does anybody have any info on that?
Hey Ad :) I got mine on eBay, but I'm afraid it was bootleg -what the heck you know, it works just fine. The thing is, I don't think it has ever been released on DVD :(

I'll really have to catch The Beast when it airs on Sci-Fi. Got the VHS, and there's like ALL the interesting scenes missing :devil: :devil: Or maybe one day it'll be released on DVD *sigh*

I got a few names for our new religion :lol:

Church of BP Nuts
Temple of Holy Billy -my favorite :lol:
Church of Faith in Billy

Oh oh oh and you know what, like every -I don't know -Friday, we would take the "Body of Billy" :lol: How does that sound? :lol:

LMAO GrissomFreak - loving those suggestions. I think Temple of Holy Billy is my favourite too!

'take the body of Billy' never was there any sweeter words uttered on this forum than those. Lol. I'm tempted to add "Member of 'Temple of Holy Billy'" religion to my sig LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back