The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

i voted formailities!

due to the fact its set at a collage teen party...doing drugs and drinking, it will have a hidden message behind the sexyness of grissom in a tux lol!!!

Yes, Grissom, at least unbutton your shirt some.
If Gary can wear his shirts unbutton, you can you WP!
Am I right Ladies? :lol:
and I'm an angel also, I just have dark motives when it comes to Grissom..... :devil:

hhunter said:
Yes, Grissom, at least unbutton your shirt some.
If Gary can wear his shirts unbutton, you can you WP!
Am I right Ladies? :lol:
Oh yeah, right you are. That's why we need a Jackpot 2 :D He shaved the beard, now he need to take off the shirt :lol:

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
I heard Wang Chung the other day and the first I think of is TLADILA. :lol: any Wang Chung song. :lol:
Yes, the music is awesome. I had to buy the ost right after I watched the film. Do you have it WPRMW? :)

And I know why I like him so much in TLADILA. He's such a bad boy :devil: :D A hott one to boot :D

Hey, now that's what I'm saying.. but to be a true Jackpot, he needs the beard back
do you think he will get it back sometime this season, after his CSI break maybe?

I sure hope he will :eek: :eek: End of my world if he doesn't :eek: Let's hope it was just because of this play he's doing.

Do you think one of the CSI's will say something about him having shaved off his beard? I bet it's gonna be either Cath or Greg :D

I'm a BAA for life :D

to be honest, i hope he won't grow the beard back after the break. i mean, it has to be the whole season. i sure also hope he'll be contracted to stay in S8 as well, and then i don't care if he has a beard or not. i'd prefer not, but i'll be good if he decides to have it back too.

and i agree on the unbuttoned shirt. i want it to be like in Strip Strangler when the team's at his house *looong sigh and dreamy eyes*

Maybe we can send telepathic messages to him... 'Remove the shirt...remove the shirt...' A new mantra! Or, we can all play Sara on a weekly rota and hide Jorja Fox in a cupboard... or...erm... something... perhaps??? Sorry. I'll put the computer down and back away now... :D

OMG, great episode Adzix ! I loved that one.. you saw all the books and he showed his "vulerable side" that he has feelings an emotions... and the unbuttoned shirt, just a few, not down to your bellybutton.... well maybe not on CSI :devil:

britfan, i'm gonna help you with the telepathic messages! ;) that would be totally funny, if in one episode, he suddenly removes his shirt, and we'll all be like: eeeeek!!! he did it!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :devil:

Adzix said:
i sure also hope he'll be contracted to stay in S8 as well, and then i don't care if he has a beard or not. i'd prefer not, but i'll be good if he decides to have it back too.
Difficult not to agree with here, Ad. If he's back, beard or no beard, WOO-HOO! :D

Totally! Beard, no beard, shirt, no shirt - I want him ... *ahem* back, obviously, for series 8 :devil:

greggoooo fan - we can will anything with the power of the mind... :lol:

id love to see him stay for 10 series because not many shows/actors can say theyve acheived that and i feel like 10 series will be a big milestone for csi
well i suppose i can wish *please pleasse please*

10 seasons? Can you imagine the number of Billy pics we could post??? :eek: That would be awesome!!! :D

britfan, nice job, I did your pictures
he's HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :devil:
Jackpot, MMMM
Formalities MMM some more.
you sound like you are just like the rest of us...
MOVE OVER JORJA!... ;)

I'm sorry... who is Jorja?! ;) Next time you see CSI, you'll see me playing Sara! :lol: You can all take turns then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back