The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Jul 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

thank you Destiny, and sorry for the OT.

ETA:
    O. M. G. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did ya'll see him???????????????????? he looked the most handsome i've ever seen him looking!!!!!!!!!!!!! i still can't catch my breath!! just ............. WOW!!!!!!! darn, i wanna scream and i can't cuz i'll wake up everybody :lol:

girls, i melted there, REALLY! and i drooled, for REAL! *THUD 100 times bigger than the barefoot thud* i'm shocked he can look this good! i'm the most speechless since i first saw TLADILA.

2. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Oh yeah! He's REALLY good looking!!!!! Black on black... mmmmmmmmmmmmm :devil: I tried to take pictures but they're not very good... :( No HDTV for me... :(

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

GGgirl, i need help right now. he just looked so freakin' good! :eek: :eek: i never expected him to look like this. i'll say that he looked even hotter than in Formalities.

i think also b/c he's thinner he looks younger. and i completely loved the short haircut!!!

4. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

:lol: We both need help!!! WPHS has struck again!!! I can't wait for September 21... :eek:

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

how on earth am i supposed to fall asleep right now?? i'm so hyper, excited and melting! oooohhh, i want a video and pictures!

6. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Well, we may have some soon, I hope!

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I updated the awards thread, I also mentioned this in the WP Picture thread. Thank you.

8. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

What? :eek: Hotter than the tux with the beard? :eek: I don't know about that. :D

Listen to me, I haven't seen him yet. :lol: :lol:
    So he's really trim down huh? :rolleyes:

-------------------------
    [​IMG]

9. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

At first when i heard he shaved off his beard i was like "NNOOooo!" and i seen the new promo with him on it and he actually looked cute and i actually liked it w/o his beard. He lost some weight but he still looks YummY!

10. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

I couldn't believe it myself when I heard the news about the beard and thought I could never get used to it either... But I changed my mind: he's REALLY something!!! :devil: He looks absolutely fabulous!!! And he had a spring in his step when he was stepping down the stairs... :eek: And yes, he really trimmed down. Mmmmm! :eek: :devil:

He is sooooooooo DEVORGEOUS! And he looks much better than in seasons 1-3, imho. :devil:

In Formalities, he looked sexy and hott and dangerous, and now, he looks sexy and hott with an angel face... and he even looks younger! :eek:

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

total agreement GG. he looked absolutely fantastic. couldn't believe my own eyes.

and yes, i'd say that while he presented he looked much better than in S1-3.

but i gave my "hotter than in Formalities" view a second thought. i think it was equally hot, yup. after some time had passed and i can look at both images more calmly than yesterday, in other words, when the initial shock is gone, i'll say it was equally hot. but again, i consider Formalities as his hottest episode ever, so it's still huge, folks.

okey, now i can start didn't-i-tell-you-ing :lol: so: DIDN'T I TELL YOU??? :lol: :lol:

12. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes you did! I couldn't believe it, but, after seeing for myself yesterday *sigh*, I have no more reservations... He looks great both ways, and I'll take him anytime, anywhere, anyhow! :devil:

13. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

Billy did look very handsome last night, and the curls were back. It's nice to see his hair curly again.

14. ebuzz55

ebuzz55 Pathologist

How great was it to see those curls again?! :rolleyes: Not to mention those sparkly blue eyes. And I have to say, I love to watch him walk. ;)

Now I really can't wait till 9/21.

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

ya know, people who met him always say he looks better live than on the pictures. i think he also looks better on videos, broadcasts and in movies, when he is in motion, than on some non-staged pictures. look at some of the pics from yesterday posted on WPAP. he doesn't look so good. but when you WATCH him moving ... unbelievably different. that's why IMO we shouldn't base our opinions on some pictures or very short promos, b/c on CSI he's gonna look way better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.