The Hardest Riddle Ever.

Re: The Hardest Riddle Ever.

Reeble said:
cathwillows said:
i made it to level 7, but now i'm stuck :(
hints anyone? :D

Read the URL, it's basically telling you what to do. Also, the maker of the game is German so...that'll help you a bit too. Lol, hope that's not too vague.
i've read the url and i understand what it says, but i have no idea what to do! :lol: what shall i *insert url*? and the thing with the maker being german... :confused: maybe i'm not smart enough for this game :rolleyes:

Reeble
This is a very hard level, read the source code and it gives you these three words with slashes, and it tells you to invert, you must invert the alphabet, so a=z, decode those three words and you will see that they are the usernames of previous levels. you will get early/some/help in the pictures you ignore all 0's look at a number if it says 2 you count 2 letters in the username of that level, if it is #2 then you count 2 letters and inverse that letter, do that for all the numbers with pics, after that is done, you will get 2 words

i'm on level 8 now, thanks Reeble for the help.
i really hope i'll make it to the next level soon.

Depth i don't know if you already finished level 6 but if not you can pm me. but you should tell me what level 6 was again because i forgot :lol:

I'm stuck on level 6. I've got a computer programming degree and I've translated ASCII before but I can't find what I'm supposed to be translating.

This thing is addictive! :eek:

Susan

i think all of you already got help, but if not feel free to pm me. i managed to get to higher levels so if there's any question i'm here :)

Finally managed level 6. I feel like a dunce. I've got a programming degree and I didn't think of looking there for the numbers. :rolleyes:

Now I'm stuck on level 7. I understand the clues and kinda understand what I'm looking for but I can't figure out what to google to get it.

Susan

I'm stuck on Level 4. I've cracked the morse code and everything, but when I put the info in it says there's an authorization problem. Huh?

kk I'm stuck in level 6 :(, I mean...

SPOILER (I think :p)

You need to look for the source code of the page. Done
Then it says: ascii is an alternative. Good
It seems the username is ascii. Great.
But what is the password??? :(

ASCII is not the username!
you have to use the ASCII code to 'translate' the numbers into letters.

Bwhahaa, I went through 10 levels, got annoyed.

Meh, don't want to think so much :p

Back