The Hardest Riddle Ever.

Re: The Hardest Riddle Ever.

*sigh*

I give in. I need help with level 6... 6! *shakes head miserably* This game is kicking my @ss.

Oh jeez. Someone wanna PM me? Thanks in advance!

ETA:
Mwahahaha! Never mind. My brain decided to work after all.

Gah. 11 has me pwned. I'm done. lol

That game is really cool. I played like a year or so and I reached level 26, but then I kinda forget to go on with it, cause it is so time consuming and you sooo forget to actually do your work. So, I stopped, but I definitely should resume it.

I have to say though, I cheated on Level 6, 11, 16 and 23(I guess, can't remember exactly... ), cause I hung in those for like AGES! If anybody needs help til there, I can help. :) Just PM me. :)

Have fun!

PS: Do you actually know that a German game designer invented this and that it has 139 levels? :D

I think I can help you Nikky
If you only want a hint, then don't read the spoiler because it contains the solution!!! For a hint just ask me ;)
on the pic source and title there are the numbers 40-45 in many languages. take a map of europe, follow the languages. the next you get is sweden. so type 46 in swedish in the url. /fyrtiosex.htm

Anyone want to help me on level 7. I've been stuck on the stupid candy wrapper all week. :mad: The only thing I've gotten any responce from was Twix (Too New).

Susan

okay thats it, if i dont find the damn numbers in level 6 i will rip my hair out. like now please!

Back