"The Good, the Bad & the Dominatrix" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 5, 2007.

1. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Re: "The Good, the Bad & the Dominatrix" Discussion *Spoiler

My number 1 questions, cause i didn't heard this part, was Greg doing desk work or whatever for a reason, my "kid" wouldn't shut up so i could hear, I wonder if Brass knows a littlw sumsum about Grissom and Sara, his little comment made me wonder, Cat's comment I would smack you but i think you would like it, i loved that line, and what Gil did for LH was sooo nice,

2. marg_kc_willows

marg_kc_willows Hit and Run

when cath was tellin sara bout lady heather was really really funny...catherine talkin to grissom was omg ....the whole episode was funny and very good....cant wait 4 the finale

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I gotta say that I really really enjoyed this episode (except for the sending of Greg to days because we don't know what to do with him) I loved the GSR tension, it was refreshsing and the interaction at the scene between Cath & Sara was just great. Sara was so obvioisly uncomfortable and Catherine just went on and one...nice. Now we'll know how Cath is gonna feel when she finds out. THe B case was intreseting too. This ep did not disapoint me.

4. edog

edog Lab Technician

You kinda have to wonder if Jim told Cath. She made a comment something like this: I know you don't go home and cuddle your insects at night.

Of course, we already know that Cath suspects he has a girlfriend, so that doesn't mean Jim was able to spill the beans on his secret. We also don't know if GSR was what Jim was referring to, but it's safe to assume that's what it was. Anyway, TPTB dropped some clues without definitive answers to who knows what about whom.

Either way, if Jim knows about GSR, he's my hero all over again. :lol:

5. marg_kc_willows

marg_kc_willows Hit and Run

when catherine ask brass about lady heather and grissom my mom ran in the living room and was "tell her.. tell her"my mom really want catherine to know.....but...to me i think she already do...

6. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I suspect Jim does know about them. Just by what he was about to say in to Catherine before they discovered the body.

Yeah the B case was good too. I felt bad for that guy, but Nick was right.

7. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

I gotta say... I really liked it. I liked that Sara wasn't unbelievably thrilled with the whole situation, but that she was nevertheless calm and understanding. I LOVED that they went there with the long-postponed Sara/Heather meeting. Both women were very classy. No mention of their shared mother/daughter experiences with murder, but I can live with that.

Look on Grissom's face when he saw them together in that hospital room? BEST. FRIGGIN'. EXPRESSION. EVER.

This is not something I usually say about Grissom, but... I really liked him tonight. Yeah, I know, it's WP, we all love him, and we all love Grissom's quirkiness... but this is the first time I ever really felt I could look at Grissom and think, you know, he's a nice guy. He's a decent guy. I just adored the way he said to Heather, "What do you want me to do? You're my friend." That was such.... such a Nick thing to do, you know? I really loved that, after all this time of Nick trying to impress Grissom, we get this moment of Grissom emulating Nick... and that it felt so real. The Bugman reaching out to the human world. I flove it.

Man, I think Catherine was possessed by the Continuity Fairy in the first act! LOL Fess up, TPTB - who went on the forums and took down Grissom's romantic history? Poor Sara, trying to remain nonplussed in the face of Catherine's reminiscing. LOL

I can understand Catherine calling down Grissom for his "hypocritical" behavior. Sure, he had a good reason, and sure, she's done a few hypocritical things in her life, but still... she must have wondered what the hell he was smoking. It's one thing for the crew to go off half-cocked but when the captain does it.... Anyone else think back to the ol' boating "accident" in Season 1 with their conversation about Grissom's personal life? Hey Catherine - at least now you can admit that he has one, right?

As a secret BrassCat shipper, I loved their camaraderie tonight. Was Brass actually going to spill the beans on GSR before finding the sheriff? Naughty, naughty lawman! (Unless he was talking about the obvious hidden yearning between Nick and Hodges....) And was it just me, or was Brass REALLY cold to Heather tonight? Guess a good, stolid lawman like him prefers his dominatrices to serve out their jail time.

I'm not sure what I think about depressed!Heather. I like the old one, to be sure. And I really wish we'd seen a lot more of her in the episode. But I guess, considering the loss of her daughter, and getting sent to jail (before her contacts got her out of it), and having to sell her business to prove she could be a fit guardian for the granddaughter she found, only to lose her to her ex.... yeah, I can see where she'd get depressed. I think... I think I rather like human Heather. She's real. MC and WP do have a wonderful chemistry (granted, WP would have chemistry with a coat rack), and the idea that they've both let down their guard to each other and are interacting as real, flawed, human beings is very moving to me, somehow. I hope that Heather gets to build a life with her granddaughter... she deserves that happiness.

BTW, I keep thinking that Melinda Clarke would make an awesome Sarah Connor for that supposed Terminator series they're making for Fox.

Not sure I liked Nick and Warrick's case taking up so much time... what a time to go back to the old A/B format!! And not a single MCSK crime among them! I think the biggest problem was that it felt like the entire case was sandwiched between the Lady Heather case; I kept waiting for them to go back to that one. But I did feel sorry for that cabbie... broke my heart how that jerk took advantage of him. And is it just me, or did we actually see Warrick for more than two minutes twice in a row now?! (He's getting killed next episode, isn't he?) Of course, that meant: no Greg. But did I ever LOL at the episode neatly dispatching of his right at the beginning of the first act! It was like TPTB were saying "Fine; you're gonna bitch about expecting characters all episode and never getting them? Well, we're going to tell you exactly where they're going right away, so that you can turn off the episode in disgust and go watch Grey's or something!!" Hee.

All in all, I would have liked it better with a l'il more Heather and MCSK. (Not necessarily together.)

8. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

OK, not quite what I expected, and slightly disappointed, but that is because I was sort of expecting a little more. It was two solid cases though, which was nice to see, and OMG Warrick actually got some decent screen time...wow! *rubs eyes in shock*

Loved Cath in this eppy....sometimes her character is a hit or miss with me, but she was great in this eppy....the way she was talkin in the beginning, you could see poor sara cringin...heheh!

Thought Hodges was entertaining, as usual...and the same with Brass!

9. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

OMG BRASS KNOWS!!! LOL

I didn't like the episode. It left me feeling BLAH. I feel sorry for Sara. Grissom doesn't communicate well, she's left trying to be a mind reader. That man is CLUELESS when it comes to relationships! Yeah poop head, you are maybe hurting your girl friend!

LH looked awesome, but I was rather upset that she traded her power for money. LH where did you go? :( Seeing LH sad made me sad! :(

10. killerBEE

killerBEE Victim

Yes, this episode disappointed me as well. It was given so much hype about Lady Heather returning and causing tension between Grissom and Sara's relationship, but it did not really live up to it. It could have been a very successful episode, but there was hardly any interaction between Grissom and Sara except for that one scene where there was terrible communication between the two of them. The way she interrupted him and told him that it's okay reminded me of Season Five's "Snakes". Remember that conversation?

There were only two things that saved this episode: Catherine and Brass. They were hilarious. The way Catherine just kept going on and on about Lady Heather and Grissom's relationship, while Sara was trying to ignore her and just concentrate on collecting evidence. And Brass... ah, he never ceases to amuse me.

11. Avaritia

Avaritia Victim

I totally and completely agree with just about everything MissDee said. Although it's super nice to see hot dominatrix!Lady Heather, it's also really nice to see a more human side of her. And this woman's been through a lot since her first appearance, so you can't really fault her for kinda breaking down a bit. And it's nobel that she would put the wellbeing of her grand-daughter before her own life... though I wouldn't want Lady Heather to die, either.

And yeah, Grissom's not too great with the communication, but I think at this point, there's a good level of trust between the two, and he shouldn't need to explain himself. I got the feeling that Sara completely understood that going to Lady Heather was something that Grissom *had* to do, even if it did leave her (Sara) a bit hurt. Though, it was pretty hilarious that Catherine kept hitting her while she was down with more Grissom x Lady Heather theories. XD

I liked this episode - maybe not as much as some other Lady Heather-centric ones, but I like it all the same.

HOWEVER. *insert whining about booting Greg right off the bat*

12. crfrog

crfrog Civilian

Yeah poop head, you are maybe hurting your girl friend! :lol:

that is just great. lol. I think they did the episode this way tonight cuz they are gonna cash in all the brownie points next week and suck us all in

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I like this episode. Yes, Greg work for days and he is not happy camper.

At first, I can't figure what's wrong with Lady Heather 'till I saw what Grissom reading, she was depressed because she lost the visitation of her granddaughter. Grissom finally convince her ex-husband to let her see her granddaughter that only grandchild she got left through her daughter.

I thought the car is going to hit Nick but it didn't. Poor kids, they out drinking and driving. Nick is right, the man make wrong deal to the cab guy.

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

What was the deal with that car almost hitting Nick and the cop? Seems like it was there for a reason, but there was no explanation.

"Gentlemen don't get hit with purses." Ha! That was great! :)

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I said I thought it going to hit Nick and the cop and I didn't said it going to, but you got a point there, there is no explaination.