"The Good, the Bad & the Dominatrix" Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: "The Good, the Bad & the Dominatrix" Discussion *Spoiler

I am so excited for this episode. Lady Heather is one of my all time favorite reoccuring characters on the show. I laughed for like, 5 minutes after seeing the add. So basically, after I watch it I'll probably be jumping around screaming and yelling about it for an hour :lol: I am so excited! Really can't wait for Thursday :D

SaraSidle_girl said:
cathwillows said:
catherine does not only seem a bit pissed. she seems definitely pissed!
but i'm wondering why should she be so angry at grissom?
she isn't supposed to know about GSR so it can't be that she thinks he hurts sara or something.
and as there's no hint for Grillows, she can't be jealous either.
so i'm really excited to get the answers to all our questions :D

Maybe she knows :p and maybe she is sticking up for Sara.
Or maybe.. maybe not :)
I was wondering the same thing ... when she threatens to slap Grissom, is it because she knows for Sara and him or because she's just trying to protect him, knowing that his 'relationship' or connection with Lady H could badly hurt his career ...?

Well, I guess we'll get answers to our questions on Thursday -hopefully :D

:lol: at the thought of Catherine slapping Grissom. This episode sounds really good and I can't wait to see it :D

What to say....between Lady H and the last scene in the Leapin Lyzards episode, it's gonna be one hell of a night!! Too bad I'll have to wait until friday to see it...it's the only bad thing about living in Rome!!!!!

It is very rare that you see Catherine say something like that so i am very curious to see why she feels that way...of ourse i know LH probably has something to do with it ...but i am very excited for this epi

LH Rocks! Yep, she's my favorite CSI character, after Greggo. Oh, now that's a pairing! Can you see it? He would make an awesome sex slave birthday pony of love! *spank* Thank you Lady Heather, may I have another!

Haha, usually I don't tell anyone in my family about spoilers for upcoming episodes of CSI, but I had too. My uncle LOVES CSI, and I was like "Lady Heather is coming back on Thursday!!" and he's like "Oh, right the f* on!" :lol:

I think many, many people will be glad she's making an appearance, if only for a ratings stunt :p

I would PAY to see Catherine slap Grissom. On that thought, I would PAY to see an entire episode dedicated to the woman in Grissom's life slapping him.

If anyone needed the services of a dominatrix, it's Grissom! *spank!*

dirtylabrat you never know...he might have used it already :lol:

coutning down the days to this epi...i cant wait to see the reactions that Grissom and LH are going to bring out of the rest of the team

Thanks to the heavinly EricaSJ there are now some more promo pictures of TGTBTD in the promo picture thread :D

Honestly.. This episode looks amazing. Melinda Clark looks beautiful, as always. Curious to see how Grissom and LH's interactions are going to be like, but nevertheless excited :D

I luv Lady Heather!!~~ :D

I re-watched "Lady Heather's Box" from season 3, she is such an amazing actress!!~~ :cool:

I'm glad she's back, I had been waiting for her to come back for sooo long...

Krisy said:
I luv Lady Heather!!~~ :D

I re-watched "Lady Heather's Box" from season 3, she is such an amazing actress!!~~ :cool:

Ditto! Luv the Lady!

With her return, it put me in the mood to watch Slave of Las Vegas, Lady Heather's Box and Pirates of the Third Reich" :D

*rubs hands* I'm ready!!
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

-------------------
TGTBTD_.jpg

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:

i thinkit is a good idea for those who havent seen those two episode to watch them so they can bettr understand the relationship between Grissom and LH.

Ditto! Luv the Lady!

With her return, it put me in the mood to watch Slave of Las Vegas, Lady Heather's Box and Pirates of the Third Reich" :D

*rubs hands* I'm ready!!
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

-------------------
TGTBTD_.jpg

[/QUOTE]

On The CBS Early Show tomorrow morning they will be having stuff about this episode with William P. and Marg H.

Back