The Gender Poll ~ Which are you?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gaelen, Mar 13, 2008.

?

What's your gender?

1. Male

6 vote(s)
    5.7%
  2. Female

99 vote(s)
    94.3%
  1. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Haha. Aww MrElsie refuses to vote? :p

Yeah, the age poll does show there are more 21+ members than there are younger. Maybe CSI isn't exactly attractive to the younger viewers, I remember being more interested in other things when I was younger. CSI wasn't exactly a must watch tv show back then though...(and I'm not even in the 21+ category). *shrugs*

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

You are so not :p (like Elsie explained)

I don't know about age groups... NY is somehow I guess more for adults... And Miami, at least here, is directed at young adults (18-30) who live in the cities (that's why it only airs at channel Sub) :rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^New York's always the latest to air here, and it's usually late late. Perhaps that has to do with it originally being harsher than the other 2.

Oh, yes, 21 years is pretty moderate on this board :p

Haha, I want to know how many guys pop by shipper central. That would be interesting...

4. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Sorry Elsie - don't know what I was thinking.

Gaelen - well I didn't really lie. I only know of 2 males on this board - you and Dan. I figured you would have already hit him up over in fan art. I did however - try to recruit a male lurker into joining the board here......but he refuses to even join this board.

5. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Who's Dan? (I'm absolutely terrible at names until I get used to them. I'm still pretty new to FanArt too :p )

We should initiate operation male recruitment. Anybody wanna bellydance? :guffaw:

6. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Dan is CSISneaky. :)

Ms Kat officially starts the amle recruitment program. Now that would be an interesting title to see in the news section. :p

I've tried to recuit you a male as well, Liffy...but my friend Will is a bit stubborn. And refuses to pull his head away from the XBox 360 long enough to check out the board, let alone register! *shakes head*

7. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Lol. I'm sure there are other members on the board who, either refuse to vote, or just doesn't know/care this poll exists. But nevermind.

I wonder if I could tear myself away if I had an Xbox360 :lol:

Oh yes, Kat starts male recruitment programme. :guffaw: I can't wait to see that!

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

LOLZ @ the TrekBBS Mod avatars. :lol:

It's a shame I don't know enough guys to recruit them into voting. Not that this board has to be totally equal gender-wise. I rather like the amount of women on this site. :lol:

It's true. I suppose it has to do with all the boobage, pretty boys and shiney colours. :p The show kind of sets itself up for that.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2008
  9. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Lol :lol: Boobage and shiny colours? And don't forget Horatio's classic lines. Attracts the younger crowd. :lol: Compared to the other three shows, Miami is glaringly bright. It's fun!

I rather like the amount of women on this site too :p But it's nice to know some guys exist on here too. :)

10. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Wow, 62 girls and only 5 guys! You would think since a lot of guys like the more gory things, you know like the war movies and what not, they would watch CSI and go post about it. I guess not :lol:

11. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

RIGHT - like the above will ever happen......I thought male recruitment was Liffy's job! LOL

I sooo figured the pics of Cal & Nat's boobs would bring the guys over......guess not!

Oh yes - Dan is CSI Sneaky.....thanks Sara!

12. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I do understand that there are 2 yes that right 2 guys that do pop in and post in shipper central. Ok I admit I occasionally pop in and check out 1 of the threads there but by no means do I ship the the two characters.

13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Male recruitment is Kat's job. :lol: Don't hand it to me!

^Am I included in those two? :p If not, I guess that makes three then. :)

14. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Nope cause I haven't see you in the thread that I look at :)

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Oh well, that makes three anyway! :p

People shouldn't be embarrased by the threads they visit...I mean we're all CSI lovers here right?