The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by pabzi, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brassy

Brassy Hit and Run

Thanks, DJ, I'll pop in over on the Season 7 spoiler thread. If I don't get any answers (as people tend to neglect Hodges questions), I'll email you. Or you can email me with the theories!

2. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

they do that over there....I've noticed that myself......hmmph! But yeah, I'll wander over

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Generally speaking and not related to spoilers, but to the cell phone thing on Lab Rats, I do worry that he may be the next victim.

4. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

I dont think he will be the next victime. they just started to explore his character more and it would be stupid to kill him off. he is getting more and more fans. he willbe just fine..maybe he will help solve the case completly solve it i mean

5. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I hope...

6. loki

loki Lab Technician

But the fact that they're going into his character more is something that makes me worry. He's getting more and more screentime, I fear they might be building up to something. And the fact that they made kind of a big deal about the cellphone thing makes me think that's not the last we've heard of it... then again, I'm a natural pessimist, I'm probably just worrying too much...

7. DJRideout

I hope theres nothing more to it then just the spur-of-the-moment brain fart on wnedy's part. I still want it to be his lucky day, and solve the case....lol....lucky week, lucky month.....etc....then EVERYone will respect him.

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I agree with gregslabmouse on this one...

9. DJRideout

well it does sound more logical, i agree, but I am just tryin to stay optimistic...looking to the more positive side

Anyone know where one can find decent pics of a much younger Wallace? Like late 80s - early 90s? I have a selected few, but looking for more...probably from shows such as combat high, or when he guest appeared on 21 jump street...stuff like that...PM me if you can help! thanks

10. Brassy

Brassy Hit and Run

Hey guys, checkout the interview below: (My thread over in Breakroom was locked). Perhaps I was the only one who didn't know about this side of Wallace Langham.
    He's just gone up a few notches in my book!
    Wallace Interview

11. DJRideout

It's nice to see someone so understanding and dedicated to supporting others, who have gone through or ARE going through similar circumstances that he did with his son!

To take time out of his hectic schedule to visit, both him and his son.....My apprication for Wallace goes up as well, just when I didn't think it could get any higher. :)

12. Brassy

Brassy Hit and Run

O.K., I addressed this question over on the "If you could interview anyone of the cast, who would it be and what 5 questions would you ask"....BUT I seem to be the only one interested in interviewing Wallace on all 4 pages! go figure. So, my question is this, fellow "Wallace Appreciators", if you were to interview Wallace, what questions would YOU ask him? No limit to questions asked. :eek:
    These were mine:
    1. What's your favorite color;
    2. Favorite homecooked meal;
    3. Favorite role you've ever done;
    4. What role would you like to tackle that would stretch your acting abilities;
    5. Favorite musical artists/groups/genre;

I KNOW I'm shallow. My coffee cup is deeper than most of my thoughts!

13. DJRideout

Yes, it is a shame that outside this thread, (thanks to PABZI's determination to keep the thread alive), most of the supporting cast are put on the back burner. I refer to them all, but in particular, WALLACE, seeing this is the thread to discuss him. :)

As for MY questions....hmmmmmmm *tries to think

1) Where would he like to see himself, professionally, in the near future? In another television series, would he concentrate more toward the movie industry. Would he even entertain the thoughts of opening that coffee shop he nearly did in the early 90's before he got the part of PHIL in the Larry Sanders Show.

2) Was he seeked out for the different roles that he had portrayed in the past or was it his choosing to seek them out as a personal challenge to his acting abilities. (not sure how to word that, hope you understand it though...lol...obviously I'd probably be stuttering, if I actually got to ask them face to face to him.)

3) I think I would too ask about which character he enojoyed playing the most.

4) I'd ask, if he had to choose which character he played, that was the most like him personality wise, which one would it be and why.

5) (a more humourous question) I hear you like to bowl, I've bowled a 276 in the past, up for a friendly little challenge? the loser would have to buy lunch! :lol:

14. Brassy

Brassy Hit and Run

Like your questions, Dj! I used to be on a woman's bowling league...but I figure I was only there for comedy relief as I am a lefty!

15. DJRideout

lol....comedic relief...lol....I'm a lefty aswell, but my mother always told me I had bowling in the blood seeing her and dad were awesome at it...

...So of course when I saw that bowling was one of Wally's interests, I thought it would be an amusing question to ask him if I ever could. You know, to lighten up the mood.

I would of suggested Basketball seeing that is another interest of Wally's, but the last time I played basketball,I got the two front teeth knocked out when my bro elbowed me.

Hmmmm.....I wonder if Mr. langham is good on ice skates. Being Canadian, with hockey pumping through my veins, I could offer a friendly challenge. :lol: **giggle, of course full body contact would be allowed**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.