The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by pabzi, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well I think he likes Greg. I think, like everyone else on the team, they just think of him as a little brother and Hodges has to TEASE his little brother to death. :lol:

2. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

That is an interesting way to think of it...I never thought of it like that. Not that I can recall anyway. lol.

*wonders how hodges would act toward real flesh and blood...espcially if the sibling is younger*

3. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Hodges was prolly the little brother in his family which is why he gives Greg so much crap. I can def. see him being the youngest

4. DJRideout

I can see that too cause I am the youngest of my family and I give my younger cousin a hell of a time....lol...

But as I have said before in different conversations, the writers of the show leave many possibilities open for future writings......he could be oldest or youngest...who knows....he may be gone at the end of the season, which I hope and pray he isn't, or he could be another of the cast that is signed on for another season....*crosses fingers for the latter of the two*

5. Dizzney

Yeah I am the youngest too and I think when you are the youngest you tend to tease just friends, others when you are older, kind of like a payback. :lol:

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I think that he sees Greg as a little brother too. No one seems to know if Wallace is signed on. There are so many possibilities...

7. DJRideout

lol...i just had the funniest thought of greg and hodges, i don't know if i should say it...heheh...nothing gross though, and i am serious about that this time...lol *thinks is better to let people think yer stupid or open the mouth and prove it..........knows she's both done and said stupid things before*...lol

but it falls reference to the treating greg like a little brother.......lmao :lol:

*mutters to self*...I've got to get back to work soon, I'm thinkin about stuff WAY to much.....heheh :)

8. loki

loki Lab Technician

*thinks back to all the stupid things dj has said....* Yep, better just keep it to yerself, lol. I think Hodges likes Greg to, but like everyone else he likes to pick on him. Greg is just so easy to pick on... and Hodges is so good at picking on people... its just natural that hes going to pick on Greg...

*wonders how Hodges turned out to be a superhero... lol*

9. DJRideout

*grumbles*...there hasn't been THAT many times nutbag...lol! *considers blabbing it out now just for the heck of it*........

10. hitchhiker42

hitchhiker42 Prime Suspect

oh please do!

you've got me curious. :)

11. DJRideout

LOL...it really is a stupid thought the more I think of it...hehe...*shakes head and wonders what the heck she's been smokin'...lol*

what I was thinkin' was if hodges was one of the adopted kids in the video from Dell's family, with all the tormenting and shoot downs hodges pulls on greg all the time (like the big brother/little brother)...wouldn't it be interesting if they found out they were really related.

*waits for the comments from her supposed friends dizz and loki for the stupidity of DJ's thoughts after 3am...seeing they're always quick with the comebacks* LOL *loves them anyway*

hey hitchhiker....if yer a hodges fan, you should check out the website below....*points to her banner*...just click on it...and if you got anything to add, would love to see it! :)

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I have internet now!!
    Time for more HODGES LOVE!!!
    DJ Rideout, talk to me.

13. DJRideout

LOL.....wahoo.....*dances around to celebrate pabzi's return*

you gotta share the HODGES love....I mean come on...how can you not...lol

14. Dizzney

*thinks DJ is crazy* There is no way Greg and Hodges are related, you nutbag!

15. DJRideout

*knew it would be long*

Thanks dizz....lmao...you didn't disappoint!! I was just thinking wild and crazy thoughts....remember my 3am rule.

"I am not responible for my actions nor my words after 3am!"

*laughs*

besides....nothing is impossible...heheh...hodges being a superhero...greg and him being related...lmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.