The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by pabzi, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

*BUMPS THREAD UP!*
    question, am i allowed to link a fic here? it is a non shippy pg-13 fic. no pairing at all, david makes a big appearance in it. it has been said that the fic is good.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Pm me the link and I can tell you more.

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

ok. its complicated, i will pm it to you, it was just a thought that i had to link it on order to get people back here, but im not sure if it will work

4. hitchhiker42

hitchhiker42 Prime Suspect

ahhh david fic... :)

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I have read it, and it seems fine, you can go ahead and post the link, normally we encourage using the FF forum or bio section of their "my home". But as long as you put in more then just the link and since its a one time deal on it, I don't see a problem with it. ;)

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

ok. i really dont go to the FF forum here, many reasons.
    actually, i relly am self conscious of things that i write, but i figured, you know, at least to put something in here since its pretty dead here. i dont mind if people read it or dont, point is to keep the thread alive.
    the story was a christmas present for a friend. it is basically a greg and archie friendship fic...but you will see....also, it is my first time writing anything not involving a pairing... the invisible chess player
    enjoy, and happy holidays to everyone

also, Destiny this really is a one time thing, cause i think that this is my last general story planned for a loooooooooong time (i have about 7 plans lined up)

7. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

Wow, i've never posted in this thread. Hodges is indeed pretty awesome. Did anyone else notice him in the movie Little Miss Sunshine?

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I did not, but I have heard that he is there and has a hideous moustache. I am soooo happy that someone else is poting here. Welcome to the madhouse.

I don't think that there is anyone here to give you THE SPEECH (it's been given many times in the previous Hodges threads), but if you want it, I can give it to you :D

(And did anyone notice that I am using capital letters? :eek: :eek: Don't know what got into me!!!)

9. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

If you want you can give me the speech. WHat is the speech?

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

hehe, other people are supposed to give it, cause its basically about me and how crazy i am, but yeah, im crazy and i treat hodges as if he is a real person, also, my personal belief is that he is gay, and i tend to ask new people if they think that too. ...hmm, what else? dont remember...it used to be golden smiles job to give the speech, but she dissapeared, sidler did it, then she dissapeared, so yeah. anyway, i feel that wallace and david are 2 seperate people, maybe twins. also, david went through something big that made him who he is. maybe abuse...hmmm, am i missing anything?

11. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

You missed that he has a crush on Nicky ;)
    (sorry that goes in the ship thread)

Anyways, just wanted to let you know I'm still here...I'm just so busy lately I fail to post.

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I MISS YOU!!!!
    where have you been? how were the holidays?
    oh, guys, its really cold here, so i told my friend to send me david, a warm blanket and a bowl of soup. thought youd find that amusing. david hugs i think are the best thing on days like this...and anyday :p

13. hitchhiker42

happy new year...

how do you think david celebrated?

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

its about time someone posted!!!
    well, i think that he either curled up in bed with a good book, or got dragged out to a party by his fellow labrats. if he was dragged out, 1 of 2 optios, either he got drunk and loosened up, or he had 1 drink and escaped as fast as he could. what do you think?

happy new year to all!

15. hitchhiker42

ahhh festivities will be ending.. people shall be creeping back slowly and looking sheepish. :D

i think he stayed at home... saw in the bells quietly (possibly with his partner), gave the auld lang syne a miss. and had a good kip. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.