The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spillednotes

spillednotes Hit and Run

Ah, private goodbyes... :devil: Three days really is a long time, especially for them, I'm sure... :devil:

I pretty much agree with most of you on who Greg & Nick would tell. I thought about it, and Greg telling Sara would be a very logical choice, especially as happyharper13 explained it. :) How unfair would it be that Greg knew about GSR and Sara didn't know about The Love? Exactly. ;) && As for Nick, I think he wouldn't say anything unless it was either A) so blatantly obvious that there was no use denying it or B) someone (probably Catherine) guessed it, so he felt a bit at ease talking about it. While I think that Nicky isn't ashamed of Greg, I also think that he's just too nervous about coming out on his own, so it'd take a bit of push and pull to get him to admit it aloud. :)

I was sad during "For Gedda" when the boys were frosty to each other. =/ I felt for them both. But I was definitely happy that they had made up by the diner scene (I mean, how could they not have? We all know the looks that Nicky was giving Greg, and the smile on Greg's face...) Wonder where they made up at? Maybe at work... in a supply closet... :censored: Lol, oh my, there goes my perverted train of thought again...

2. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

What was going on durring "For Gedda"? I don't remember any drama between the boys? :confused:Then again, I was much more worried about the Warrick storyline than anything else. Gah! Bad fangirl! *Slaps wrist*

Yes, a supply close does seem likely. :drool::devil:And don't worry. I think we're all quite willing to admit to at least a certain level of pervertedness. I think it's, like, in "The Love Shipper Handbook" or something like that. :)

BTW, I luuurv your location, spillednotes! And I daresay I would love to join you there.

Ahh...perving in on unsuspecting cowboys...lol.

So...I was watching the liquid latex scene from Slaves of Las Vegas...I notice that when Greg asks Nick to back off the second time, Nick's got this look on his face that (Excuse my middle-school humor) just says, "Well, you didn't mind it last night..." lol.:lol:

Well, that's all I'm saying. :)

-Lynn

PS - LOVE THE MANIP, DIZZNEY! Isn't that a promo pic for Grave Danger or something? I distinctly remember it having something to do with the "Nick angst" storyline. Anyway, where did you get the pic of Greg/Eric? It looks like he really belongs in the picture! I mean, the light case on him and everything is great. It's like it's Greg just watching over Nick...Making sure he's safe...:) ha, I know, I'm going all poetic on you guys again.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
  3. spillednotes

spillednotes Hit and Run

Oh, I totally forgot to say that. I love the manip too, Dizzney! :D Tis rad.

Maybe it wasn't "For Gedda"... But I thought it was. The episode where Warrick was suspected of murdering the stripper, and Greg said something along the lines of, "Well what if he did it?" or whatever he said... And after that Nick was sort of cold to him. Like, it caused a serious tension between them. And I was pretty wrapped up in the Warrick storyline too. ): Poor baby...

&& Thank you! ;D I wouldn't mind being up there either... with a digital camcorder... :devil:

4. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Does anyone have the video for the diner scene. I would love to see it again, in slow motion. *giggles*. And yeah, Nick must have done something to make Greg grin like that. i mean nick could not let Greg leave for LA without making up.

I watched this scene on You Tube (FYI: bad moment for The Love):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilpDQlaNCWQ&feature=related

Chemistry?? Noooooo !!! Irrestiable - please do not let me puke. This is where TPTB really lost the plot. Altough Nick & Greg were flirting like crazy, I do think if they did get together it would be after this whole dead hooker ordeal. I mean i hate to think Nick cheated on Greg.

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Those are from the Season 5 promo shots done by all the cast members. There was the one of Greg huntched over like that and then there was the one of Nick kneeling and so I just figured they would blend well and they did. I actually flipped the Nick photo, so body language wise he was facing Greg.

Well every couple has to have their moments of tension or arguements. No couple is ever not going to fight or be ticked off at each other at some time. I am sure Nick and Greg have those moments.

6. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

LoneWolfe, here you can find a clip and a discussion about the diner scene:

http://community.livejournal.com/nickngreg/1039767.html

It's pretty obvious that Nick was NOT looking at the waitress at all; Nick was gazing lovingly at his Greggo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The most adorable smile ever.....:adore:

[​IMG]

Nick couldn't take his eyes off Greg.....Who could blame him? ;)

[​IMG]

7. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Okay, just one thing here, and I'm not sure if we've said it before or not, but seriously - Who was just staring at Nick/George the whole time doing, "Dude! PEASE get the DAAYUM toothpick OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!" Does it not look like he'd got a peice of food or something stuck on the side of his mouth?!

Other than that - In the second clip, where Greg's turned away, it KINDA looks like he'd blushing. And I'm sorry, but you're helluva good actor if you can fake a blush...all I'm sayin'.

-Lynn

8. spillednotes

spillednotes Hit and Run

I didn't notice the actual intensity of Nick's stare until I saw the extra pictures from "For Gedda". I mean, I saw the flame in his eyes from the picture that pretty much everyone has used from the famous diner scene in "For Gedda", but... Wow. Lol. :D It always amazes me by just how much more a picture is worth than words.

&& I think "Boom" is the only episode of CSI I wasn't too happy with. =/ Yes, it's mainly because of Nicky and the hooker. I just cannot get comfortable with that fact... Not just because I am a The Love fan, either. Nicky is above sleeping with... Kristy. I don't care if it sounds rude; he's better than that. =/ And I still feel sympathy for Greg. Poor baby. ):

9. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Thanks Seabird, for the link and the discussion thread.

I showed the clip to a work friend. She thinks I am nuts, she says Nick was staring at the waitress as she was walking away. Yeah right !! Denial !!

10. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Thanks for the pics seabird! So telling :devil:

And LoneWolfe001 I agree with you, Nick is so not looking at that waitress and even if he did it was nothing compared to the time he spent looking at Greg in that diner! :)

11. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

LoneWolfe - no offense, but is YOUR FRIEND BLIND?! lol. How could she NOT see it?! Unless that waitress was behind Greg's head for a full ten seconds for some reason, he was SOOOO not staring at her! And I think I remember the clip. I think this is the basic choreograhpy (Spelt that wrong, didn't I?)

Okay, so, Stephanie (or whatever) walked over and offers Nick and Warrick refills on their cups of coffee. I'm not sure if Warrick says anything but I think Nick says yes (I could be wrong, again, I haven't seen it since y'all have) and she leans over Greg's shoulder to fill his cup. Then, she walks left, and Nick keeps staring right. There is NO WAY that he's following her with those bedroom eyes, lol.

Well, that's all I can say for now, gals. School and everythin'...

-Lynn

12. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

But the most telling thing was the waitress was not flirting with Nick, she did not even look his way. I mean if TPTB wanted to convince us that Nick was a ladies man. She would be flirting with him & he would be flirting right back. But there was nothing going on between them. And that is telling.

Its so sad there have been no new stories posted on WMTDB for the past couple of days. *sad*. Is anybody working on anything??? *begging here* I have "The Love"addiction, I need my fix. LOL!!

13. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I just need to say what happened today, lol. Me with my grandmother (she's not a CSI watcher, maybe once in her life she saw full episode) were watching episode Who Are You? Of course I couldn't wait to see cute this scene when Greg was talking to Nick about sand. I told granny that I like this scene and then (she doesn't know that I'm a slash fan) she asked me: are they gay? I didn't know what to say. She couldn't see my face expression (fortunately) but I was a bit shocked and happy in the same time. When grandmothers can see special and deep bound between Nick and Greg that means something...

14. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

OMG! Haha, my Goo said the same thing, Deirdre!

Lonewolfe - I know, right? If they really wanted to pass Nick off as a ladie's man, he'd have said more to her than, "Yes please" in that clip (And I'm not even sure he said that.)

lol. I'm working on the next chapter of "Branches" Which, as previously mentioned somewhere, is being a real bitch with all the Pants off, pants back on...pants off again, lol.

And I'm not talking about my pants...

-Lynn

15. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I've got a NickGreg fic I'm working on, though it's on FFnet, not WMTDB. It has 85kish words (16 chapters) up so far. I'd love it if you checked it out ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.