The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Coffee dates how cute does that sound? Seriously, how they could get to know each other slowly, not as work colleges but as well boyfriends, lovers, whatever terms your comfortable with.

Yeah I liked how you all have well said similar things, cause lets face it.

No one and thats no one has the chemisty, the characterstical charm, the love, the tension, the potential as our boys/men, Nicholas Stokes and Gregory Sanders.

They're so suited that they're soul mates.
    True love rocks!!!

Omg! another case, damn I so hope that this time Greg touches Nick instead and they share a moment or two... OMG *edited- Nick goes out for coffee with a woman with a mans name?

As Seabird said, Nick and Greg are in our minds cannon and thats a fact...
    Go google!!
    Our ship is the strongest ship same sexed ship there is.

:drool:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
  2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yep, google them and it's awesome. I think there's so much to suggest that they are together, that it's canon in our minds, which obviously means something, because, well, a lot of ships, are shipped but not really thought of as canon, i guess. And the fact that, as a slash ship we're on thread 20, i think speaks wonders. A lot of people see it, the fact that Nick and greg are supposed to be together, its just fate:)

3. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

He's going out for coffee with Riley Adams. I really have nothing else to say on that, 'cause I'd love to be surprised and see that TPTB haven't ... lost their minds (again) and think that Nick needs a girlfriend. Nope--not thinkin' 'bout that at all.

I loovvee all the ideas that are floating around. Especially the crossover idea. If Nick had to go to Las Vegas, I wonder what he'd think as soon as he met Greg. Maybe something along the lines of "... where have you been all my life?" It would break my heart when Nick would have to go back to Texas, though. If this was a fantasy, then Greg would (after realizing that he had fallen for that crime-solvin', rootin' tootin' Texan cowboy) race to Texas just to be with him.

I totally agree that The Love is almost near canon. I mean, those who see it really see it, and those who don't ... well, they just don't. There are going to be people out there who blatantly refuse to think of Nick and Greg as anything but friends, but what do they know? Us Love shippers are a force to be reckoned with. We're all over the internet, writing on forums, writing fanfictions, getting our ideas and thoughts about Nick and Greg out to the world. Yeah, if I was TPTB I'd fear this ship, but, alas, I am not. Otherwise there'd have been no need to mention Nick or Greg getting girlfriends over the years.

4. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

So excited about the boys working a serial killer case together. Serial killer means lots of processing to be done. Lots of time spent together. *insert fangirl squeal here* As for the coffee thing with Nicky and Riley:)angryrazz:) I'm not worried. I feel Nicky's the kinda guy who would invite a new team member out for coffee to make them feel more at home. Or something. No threat to the LOVE.

I agree with you guys. LOVE fans are a force to be reckoned with. The writers have to be blind not to see, the devotion we have to this ship.And the chemistry these boys have on scene. Hence they get nervous about it and throw women at Nicky or have Greggo talk about crashing weddings. Silly silly writers. :lol: Also love your guys ideas about the crossover ideas. Going out for coffee and feeling the chemistry then developing into lovers. So cute. Also about the Google thing I know right. So great so great. LOVE worshipers unite.

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

This is what I have read: They are about to go for coffee when a thief runs out of a store and knocks them both down. He had just robbed a store they were walking by. Its a Halloween episode so the people in the store and the thief are all in costume.

*this spoiler is 3 lines, hope that's goos enough*:)

6. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Feh. Bah. Meh. *insert any other random noises that can go along with this* Nick's friendly--he probably just wants to get to know her, right? If anything, she'd be more like Greg's type, but no way TPTB would do that. Nick's way too protective of Greg to share him.

If anyone was going to get a girlfriend due to ships, though, I'd say it was Greg. He isn't involved with many hetero ships anymore, seeing as how Sandle was destroyed. BUT The Love ... never mess with The Love.

So anyways--no worries, eh? We've been through worse threats, and we've lived. We'll come out victorious, even if it's in the very last episode of the whole series.

Man, I can't even start to get into the chemistry Nick and Greg have. Even non-Love shippers see it. They KNOW that there's a bond there that TPTB can't do away with. This eternal, unconditional friendship that's always going to be there. Nick and Greg understand each other, hence the communicating without words. They know each other. As far as I'm concerned, they are living together and are happy ... at the moment. I won't go into how Warrick's death could affect their relationship. Maybe later, but this is a happy post, dangit!

Anyways--to me, Nick and Greg represent this undying love that can't fade. Neither of them would let it deteriorate. I just watched A Walk to Remember, and I could just picture Greg as Jamie and Nick as Landon. I don't know, is it kind of sad to think of TV characters as a symbol of true love? Whatever, it doesn't really matter. I guess George and Eric are doing a truly phenomenal job if I actually think of Nick and Greg as actual people, but that's what acting's all about--making your character real.

The chemistry is there for all to see. Like I've said, there'll be those who deny it, but I'm thinking they are a miniority. Even if it's just a friendship chemistry, it still is chemistry. A spark.

I think I've rambled enough. No sleep will loosen the tongue, or the typing fingers, as it were. :rolleyes:

7. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

The best thing is for me that Nick and Greg will work together on this case with serial killer. That's really a hot case so they'll be really busy but give us some great Love moments - I'll be happy with every look, every touch.

All the coffee thing - we know Nick! He's a gentleman from Texas, he'll be just nice for her. It's so obvious;) I don't see that as a date, only friendly meeting...

I'm totally agree with your words MLC. Hard to add something else;)

Exactly. When I'm after first season it's so easy to notice that between Nick and Greg is something. This spark, chemistry. Second season I don't need to recall;)

8. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ I agree I can totally see that. Not sad at all. I compare the boys to lots of things I see elsewhere. That movie makes me cry like baby. True love, true love. I love that term. And its so true for the boys. We believe so strongly that the love will rule over all, because of this true love. Similar to a fairytale its makes us believe that there is something more to life. George and Eric are amazing at bringing the boys to life. Making it so real for us is another factor that helps us believe and devote ourselves to the LOVE. Sorry rambled a bit there.

9. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

MsCatherineBrown - your banner is too large. Can you resize it please? If you can't - please let me know and I can resize it for you.

10. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Speaking of banners...I love yours, CSI_Kat. Yay, Torchwood!! A show where the lead of the team can be gay and fall for another male co-worker (hint, hint ;)) The make out scenes between Capt. Jack ans Ianto are SOOOO HOT!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

See CBS? It's 2008. Make the slash canon and fans will come! :thumbsup:

Now back on topic....

You mean THIS smile, right? It's clear that Nick is so proud of his Greggo...

"Evaluation Day", season one:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Deirdre, you are so right. In episodes like "Evaluation Day", "Pilot", "Who are You", "Face Lift"....you already could notice that there was something between them. To me, the boys are the two halves of a whole and they are meant for each since season one.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  11. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

That's why I really see first season also as the season of Love, seabird. Their chemistry was there really strong and definitely it was heavy in the air. And this Nick's smile from "Evaluation Day". It said so much in what way Nick was thinking about Greg. He was proud and very sweet 'cause he found that peanuts (I remember that Wojo mentioned it earlier) but didn't say it to Grissom. It's obvious that it wasn't because Nick didn't want to have problems with boss. He just wanted Grissom to think about funny DNA lab tech in more positive way. And he had reason to go with him out;)

'Cause of "Strip Strangler" I thought about pet name for Greg. Why? When Nick called Grissom he said to him, when agent was around, "I love you, peanut" or something like that. Anyway, he used peanut as a pet name. And then I thought - peanuts in "Evaluation Day" and peanuts there mean Greg. I think I don't need to explain it. Maybe before action in "Strip Strangler" they met outside the work? Nothing very serious, probably it wasn't a date. But always something...;)

12. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Yep I agree with both of your points Seabird and Deirdre

Even from season one their love is there- but before they knew it was love. I've been thinking about good old Nicky Wicky. He's had casual stuff before Greg, but it was Greg that he fell in love with. I'm seeing Nick maybe with Bobby, but not for love...

Yeah I like that name Peanut, which is funny cause Nick hates peanuts with a passion.. Or was that a fanfic story? I'm sure that Nick dont like peanuts, but he loves his peanut.

Aww thats kinda cute right?

Yessss Seabird I soo agree, its 2008, and on other CBS' shows they have gay characters etc... Bout time that Nick and Greg became totally cannon, but without TPTB messing it up..

I've given examples before hand how they could just hint or mention it but not like have their relationship infront of peoples faces all the time.

When the word gets out that its all change, maybe with the issues of Warrick etc, Nick will finally admit that hes' gay. A gay man in love with a bisexual man...

Yeah and theres the flying pig... with the sign~ yeah this isnt Will and Grace...

One can only hope right?:shifty:

13. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I think our theory that Nick had some one night stands before he fell in love with Greg perfectly fits when we mention Bobby. In one epi in first season (sorry, forget the title, but I think it was a case with shooting in caffeeteria or something simliar, girl who worked there was pregnant with boss, blah, blah, blah, still not sure about it). Anyway, Nick and Cath had a discussion with Bobby. And Bobby was all the smiling to Nick, was so confident when he was around. Nick's reaction was different - in epi from first season he also smiled to him but not that much. In second season's epi (case with bullet in tree, one hunter committed a sucide for his wife) Bobby again was smiling to Nick but he definitely wasn't interested at all. Probably (I'm pretty sure about it) Bobby was one of Nick's one stands. Of course it can be just crush on Greg's Texan but who knows? Bobby was too happy when he was around, really:shifty:

I don't remember that Nick hates peanuts. Hot Texan hates peanut butter. I think it's a small difference between these two things:lol: So he can really like normal peanuts and of course his favourite peanut of the all peanuts of the world:devil:

14. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I don't remember the peanut hating either .But I still think it's sweet he can hate them;) and have his favourite peanut lol.

I personally don't like the idea of Nick and Bobby, in any way shape or form lol. I can see Nick having more of a fling with Archie than Bobby if putting him with anyone, i don't know why. Nothing serious though of course.

I'd like to see them hint more at the relationship, but, oh, wait, there's that flying pig past my window too :D but we can hope

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  15. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Nah, I can't see Nick with either of them. Some faceless guy, yes, but not someone from the lab. And then, Bobby's got a partner, right, at least that's what we were supposed to find out but then TPTB were too cowardly. I see Bobby as someone Nick would confide in. Like he's confused about Greg (or his feelings in general) and Bobby would invite him over for dinner (with his partner and daughter) and Nick would see what he could have with Greg ...
    And Archie, so not Nick's type, although he's a labrat, no, that's too weird to imagine.

Nevertheless I have to check out your theory and the episodes, Deirdre.

Anyway, I keep confusing canon and fanon. So I really don't know about the whole peanut thing. I keep expecting to see fish should we finally see Greg's apartment.

And just because, long live the LOVE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.