The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Wojo, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Ah, very true. I forgot about the dates. I guess I'm so used to having the episodes fall week after week, instead it's been a few months. But from what I've heard, they aren't skipping any time for the premier, so ... hmm ... I guess they'll be skipping time afterwards. Since Warrick died in May, and if they don't skip any time, it would still be around that day for the premier of season nine, right? But they'll have to skip ahead to current time sooner or later. During that time the team'll have had time to grieve and to move forward with their lives.

It's so true--we have nothing to go on as fact. We don't even 100% know that they even got together, but their behaviour changes slightly so it gives us a little hint.
    That would make for a great angsty fanfic, Dizzney! You should write it. It'd be interesting to see the touchy-feely Texan want more space from his partner.

2. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Yep, i agree with you there my_last_chance.

I mean for all we know, Nick might not want to move in with Greg. Or Greg the opposite, I mean being an only child I like my space, and as Greg is an only child as well- lets say, maybe he wants to keep his place as a seperate thing.... More likely they stay at each others apartments on a regularly.

Regarding our mens' hairstlyes, I really like Greg's as it is... more mature, recently I was watching an episode when Greg is still training, and his hair reminds me of a toilet brush lol... Sorry Sara's Girl, and all you love fans that like Greg's hair spikey lol..

Nick, probably the same short and neat. Floppy haired Nick a big no of no-no's.

I've completely stayed away from spoliers recently, so I dont know what is actuarly going to happen and what might be scrapped.... However, they wont skirt over Warrick's death, nor can Nick just get back to work- as if nothing had happened....

Think a spot of counselling sessions is in order- dont you think? Actuarly in that sort of job, counsellng I would assume is a must.

3. my_last_chance

Funny how you should mention counseling, Candygirl1uk ...
    Apparently most of the characters are going to be in counseling. Including Hodges, but in the spoiler I read, it didn't even mention Catherine and Nick going for counseling. Weird, eh? And then everyone thought that TPTB were going to put Nick together with his counselor (I forget her name), but I seriously doubt that one is going to come to anything. Everyone keeps speculating about who Nick's going to be stuck with next, but all us Love fans out there know that Nick's with Greg and Greg's with Nick. End of that. :)

I like the idea of the boys staying over at each other's house kind of more than them living together. Like it was mentioned, Greg's an only child and would prefer his space rather than having it invaded by someone else. Nick came from a big family--his space was probably invaded throughout his whole life. It's interesting to see their chemistry and how they work with each other because they came from such different backgrounds. Would Greg get annoyed with Nick because Nick's not much of a personal space kind of guy? Or maybe Nick might think that Greg's sort of cold if he keeps somewhat way from his boyfriend if they are living in the same house. That'd make an interesting fic ... those two bickering about it. But, of course, they would make up in the end.

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Man, so many posts in a couple of days I've not been here!

Re living together: I don't know. I can see them living together, but I'm not sure. It depends how long they've been together i guess. I do love the party scene idea, but I think it'd be great even more subtle in a way, for example, say Grissom offers Greg a lift home, and he looks a bit like 'omg what do I say without him finding out', then he shares a look with Nick, and Cath catches it. She's been thinking something for a while, and it all clicks, and she 'saves' Greg from Grissom saying something like 'he's good Gil' or something. I'd like that.

Like Dizzney said, eWe don't even 100% know that they even got together, just little things give us the inclin. I mean up until the last couple of weeks I didn't think they were, and now I'm still only 95% sure!! And that's coming from a fan of the love.

Although, to be fair, I actually don't think non-Love fans would be too surprised about it, because there is SO much subtext there.

Anyway, that was off on a little tangent... I think that they possibly live together, and Greg has his own space in Nick's house or something, like his own room but not for sleeping(obv :D), where they can have space from each other when it's needed, with Greg being an only child and also with Nick maybe needed a bit of calm every now and again. I don't know... I can see Greg still having his own place still though, maybe he's only recently made the move permanent? He stayed after GD for a while, and then decided he should keep his own place, but only stay there a couple of times a week or something. And then, now, they realise that's stupid and he moved in permanently?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  5. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ I can see how the only child thing can come into play. Greggo is used to being on his own. Where as Nicky is used to there always being people around no matter what. But maybe Greggo wants to live with him because of that. Cause I'm sure he would not mind Nicky in his personal space. Or maybe Nicky want to live by himself cause he has always lived with lots of people and wants his space. Once again so many possibilities. This also makes me think about what it must be like for Greggo to meet all of Nicky's family. I mean for a only child that has to be overwhelming. Where as Nicky might find it weird that it would only be Greggo and his parents. But these differences help the boys fit even better together.

As for the spoilers, I don't what to think. Its all becoming very confusing to me on many different levels. :rolleyes:

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Hey all, you've been busy while I've been away. First off welcome to the fort Eveninstarz!

I got another spoiler for you all, nothing lovish though but its about Nick. Something we've speculated about.

The season begins with Nick finding Warrick slumped over in his car after he hears the gun shots... according to TV.com

As far as the guys living together, I'd like to think they do. I always write that they do in my fics. As far as mohawks go I can live without them on either Nick or Greg ( I hated that look in S2)

Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  7. my_last_chance

Ohh love the spoiler, Wojo! I was hoping that would happen. It provides maximum drama, for me anyways.
    I loovveeedd when Nick and Greg's hair matched. And Greg's season 1 to season 2 hair. I am not too fond of the buzzed look for Nick. I love Greg's hair with highlights. And when it's slightly curly. Greg's hair looks mature to me (season 8) but not too old. And those are my random thoughts on their hair.
    Off Topic: Yay! 200th post! Woo!

8. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I've not been here for only two days and so many news to read.

Spoilers from Scales - for a long time I tried to be spoiler free but it's impposible. My curiosity to open all these spoiler boxes is too strong. I'm very confused and I really don't have opinion. Truly I don't want even to think about it... brrrr

Spoiler from Wojo - that's a very good spoiler. I want it to happen. We'll see a very good drama scenes.

They're together, right, but what with living in the same place? I always have with this problem. In some of my fics they're living in the same flat, but sometimes not. And how to answer to this question? I have no idea. Subtext is not very clear with that. I like to see them living together, but probably it's only in our imaginations. But well, I really like it...

9. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

You know, I'm the minority, but I LOVED Nick with the shaved head!:drool:

I'm thinking a bit more clearly this morning, and I can picture all of Greg's haircuts now. For some reason, season 4 is very forgettable to me when it comes to Greg. Maybe it's because there's, like, 3 good Love moments. :rolleyes: I love his hair in that season though. The spikey look! I love late season 5 as well. :)

Thanks for the spoiler Wojo. You always find the best ones.

I HATED last season's premiere. It was so confusing. CSI is supposed to take place almost during the actual airdate. I LOVE the continuity on this show. Last season, we find Sara at the end of May, I presume. When does it catch up? When does the show coinside with real time? And they may do it again this season???

This makes my head hurt. CSI is supposed to be smart, right? *sigh*

10. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Welcome Eveninstarz!!! You'll have a blast here, I promise!

As for the spiked look, I never said Nick liked it. I think it's more of a situation where Greg needles him into letting him play with his hair, and he sorta thinks nothing of it cause they don't have to be anywhere so no one will see the hair. But then they forget about it, and it doesn't even have to be a mohawk either, and go to work, where everyone sees it.

my_last_chance - I love your idea! And that last line is great! But now, here's a thought, on the more subtle points. Because someone would catch on that Greg seems to know where everything is in the house, right down to where Nick keeps the extra Kleenex or paper towel or even trash bags. I mean, down to the littlest thing. Or, say someone spills wine all over their shirt, Greg would know where the detergent is and how to work the laundry machine without having to ask Nick, or even ask him if it's ok to use it. You know? I would love that. Or, even better, Greg spills something all over himself, and just goes to their bedroom and changes. Someone would notice that, and wonder if he brought extra clothes with him or something. And if they got to talking would they wonder that Greg was the first to arrive, so no one saw him come, or sees his car in the driveway or apartment lot? lol, I know, I'm thinking way too much over an idea that isn't mind. I'll stop here before I go nuts. I have my own plot bunnies to worry about. Speaking of which, I didn't feed them while I was gone over the weekend... OMG... guess I should go do that before they starve to death on me! lol. ttyl.

11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Poor bunnies ;)

I love your idea QOTU, I can't see Grissom thinking anything of it, he'd probably automatically just think Greg just knew it all, and just happened to bring a spare pair of clothes. I think Cath would notice.

Like Greg would walk into the kitchen after one of the scenes you've just thought up :D and Cath would just give Greggo the 'I know your secret look'. He'd blush, and then do his little shrug going all shy, before she says something to him like showing she's fine with it, and then he breaks out into a big grin. I can see that :D

Twins, I also loved Nick's shaved head! I like the 2 extremes of his hairstyling!

12. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Haha...lovely! Yeah I can see Sara leaving Nick's place with that intense look and thinking 'so...Greg was here before anyone else, and he's also the last to leave...huh' *wheels turning* I love them living together. I love happy domestic, sorry. But only later on...like maybe s6 or s7.

Hair...oh lord. Did someone mention season six? Or was it just me. :lol: All the long hair. Yes please. I don't mind Greg's hair in s8, it's just a little...sensible I guess. I miss slightly-unhinged Greg sometimes I suppose.

I don't want to read spoilers either, I just want to wait and see this time. Seeing the spoiler tags reminded me just now though...I had this *awful* dream the other night in which I was watching a trailer for the new season and it had Nick following that waitress girl up some stairs half dressed :eek: I was horrified. Why I couldn't have dreamed Nick following Greg up the stairs half dressed is beyond me. Or is a bad sign that I'm dreaming CSI trailers??? :rolleyes:

Nat x

13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Oh no, bad dream! Extremely bad. Let's hope you're not having season 9 preminitions in your dreams!! That would be bad. It wouldn't be bad if you were dreaming Nick following Greg upstairs!

I wish TPTB would come in here and look at the ideas in here, they're awesome!

Fics like that are cool too :D

*thinks, I'm sure I had something else to write. . .*

I didn't like Greg's season 6 hair as much, loved all the crazy ones, but not so much the over long style. Not sure why...

14. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

No! No premonition dreams about 9th season if Nick and Greg are not together there. Other options are just nightmares.

And again about hair. Agree bubbles about crazy ones. I love all so much. But I like very much hairstyle from 8th season. He looks very cute. In epi You Kill Me he had a small chaos - totally sweet, just love it.

15. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ Cath would notice right away. Cause even if he was not living there she would know that he has spent large amount of time he has spent there. same way for if they where at Greggo's apartment and Nicky knew where everything was. I have a feeling that would be more suspicious for some reason. I like the Cath I know your secret thing. Thats totally something she would do. I love shrugging blushing Greggo so cute. I feel if she were to confront Nicky about it he would say something like "Awww shucks..." :lol: When hes embarrassed his southern root come out alot more.

I too like Twins and bubbles enjoy the buzz. Just makes me wanna rub my hands all over his head. Hmmm I wonder how Greggo felt about the buzz in that aspect. :devil: As for Greggo's hair I would like to see it longer or with bleach chunks agian just to spice it up a little agian.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.