The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

SHACKY!!!!!*tackles and hugs Shacky* We've missed you soooo much! Whatever video you make, I know I'll LOVE it. He he he! OMG! See, what did I say, this episode made all Love shippers come together! Nothing like a good slash episode to bring back the die hard fans. Although, I know you have been thinking of us Shacky, you didn't just disappear. I think you did it so we'd miss you so much and be glad when you came back! :p Anywho, still Lovin' last night!

Have a great day Love fans! Love our boys!

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Welcome back Shacky! I was going to ask you about WMTDB being down but I see it is back up.

Last night's ep was more than satisfying, I hope to post some screen caps for you all sometime today.

3. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Wojo you're always so reliable with screencaps! I can't wait to see them. Our lovely boys looked so good yesterday. :devil:

Good, WMTDB is up again. I knew it would be. :D

I gave "A La Cart" an 8/10 for the Nick/Greg Episode Guide. Do you all agree with that rating?

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

5. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Oooohhhh, a new story Maggs? I'll def check it out later! Thanks!!!

I'm in the middle of one from my dream, and I might even add it to the wiki!

Wojo- Thanks for those awesome pics!!

Shacky- Since you're a vet of The Love, maybe you know where the nickname came from...we've been having a debate over it and no one really seems to know!

Ummmmm....I'm still stoked about the ep last night, and I sooooo can't wait to rewatch it!

And I'm glad WMTDB is back up, I can go read my reviews and get this one shot posted sometime later today! Chapter 14 of Live and Love should be up within a few days too! It would be up sooner, but this one shot, "Passing The Ship Torch", kinda took priority this morning.

ok, off to write! bbl!

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

8. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Thanks so much Wojo!

I can't drool over them at the moment, I have to get read for work. I can't watch ATWT until 10. *cries*

So we'll see you all tonight! Hopefully we'll be able to get to page 5!

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Your welcome, and btw I just posted my latest fic on LJ and WMTDB but since it's rated PG I can give ya'll the link. Two by Two

10. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ahhhhh screen caps, I'll look at them after watching the episode... hmm and i shall watch that whilst munching my cheeseless pizza.

Yes, WMTDB is back up and running, it happened last week at the same time, I have a feeling that everyone who is a nick and greg fan swomps the database causing it to shut down, but only temperarily.

Shacky wow good to see you on the love, Wojo i will check out your stories persently, Queen I left your feedback.

Twins et all, the storie is coming along nice, soo good that i dont have to sort Nick out lol.... Cough.

Page 4 allready.... Hmmmm looking good.

Love you all my fellow lovetts...

11. EmilySanders

EmilySanders Lab Technician

Hi guys! I'm fairly new to this thread...but not the pairing!
    This pairing is just wonderful!

Rock on!

12. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Hum, thanks for the delicious screen caps Wojo, made my day, now I just need to work on finding me some clips.....

Hey to all the people I haven't met. "The Love" actually came about because that's what it was to us, simple "The Love", we didn't want was of those couply names, like "Snickers" "Sandles" "YoBling", those two just never seemed to fit into a category like that, so we just called it "The Love" something that just was, "love", so obvious and so much chemistry there...... That's about it really.... But it says everything there is about them...

I didn't mean to dissappear for so long, but with getting a job after all this time, I'm been wiped out. And of course both kids have been sick, William had the croup in August, and Jacob got it a couple weeks later, over his birthday of course, and then now with ear infection again, but I'll have time to play more now......

Will we get pretty new icons sometime Wojo???? If the site ever goes down, just email me, I didn't even realize it. I'll have to see what's going on.....

Shacky

13. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

OMG, I'm so jealous right now! I envy you so much for being able to watch A La Cart!

From what you wrote and from those awesome screencaps (thanks very much Wojo!!!!) I can't wait to see it.

Probably will take another year til it airs here! Still have most of S7 to watch! Can't wait for the DVDs to be released so I can watch it in the original, dubbed CSI is not funny!:(

Welcome to the Love EmilySanders!

Wow, I'm really giddy now after reading all your post as if I had seen the episode myself.

Shacky, can't wait for a new video, I love Milkshake to death, actually all your videos!

14. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Well Well ladies and gents of the love....

Hmmm well that episode was ok. Nothing really to write home about, the begining was funny that music made me laugh...

Good stories, both of them a la cart lol but with different meanings... Love the Yobling! moment of cath and Warrick in the dark... they looked like they was gonna kiss lol...

But regarding our men, where was the flirting???.... I so didnt see it.

FOOTNOTE. As i was watching it, i was ignoring most of it and wanting to see major flirting, so i forgote to see the minior flirting they do....

I will have to watch it again, sigh such a hard life lol....

Loved the chase scene, althought Greg didnt do the chassing, hmmmm George can chase me anytime. Boy can he move!!

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

It wasn't so much the flirting but the eye contact. The way they kept giving each other those looks and watching each other as they spoke. Body language can say a lot more than actual speech.

And shacky ,I just might have to make some icons! Looking forward to your new video.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.