The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

woooooooooohooooooooo 33 min. left!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG **jumps up and down** What's the link that we talked on during the premiere???

hehehehehe So giddy are boys are working together!!!!! *sighs are yummy boys together* :)

2. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

26 minutes left!! Are you all excited yet? :lol:

Yeah, I'm definitely going to tape it. In between 'Fannysmackin' and 'Rashomama' XD My tapes are weird. Ah, I can barely stand it!

Are we gonna be talking online during or after the ep this time?

3. only_true_love

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Tonight was not bad at all, I loved how Greg lied to Nick about knowing (that was obvious) because once again he was trying to impress him and be funny too. Two of my fave parts were at the track when the kid ran away, the look the boys exchanged before they took off after him was so adorable. Also the look they exchanged in Grissom's office before the ballistics gel man made another appearance ( was he the same one in Who shot sherlock ?) was also very cute, especially Greg's wide eyed expression. It was a good episode, could have been better but hey I'll take what I can get as long as our boys are together.

5. only_true_love

I hjave mixed feelings about this episode. I loved it b/c our boys worked together and since I ship YoBling! I was beyond happy for those moments!!! hehehe i agree with you Wojo that the looks were really good. And I couldnt help but have an OMG moment at the end!!!! My wish came true!!!! Not exactly how I thought it would but beggers cant be choosers!!!

6. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

I know I said this in the chat, but it still freaks me out a little bit...my dream came true! Wasn't someone talking about premonitions for the ep or something earlier? I already wrote about my dream, and if you saw the show, you know what Warrick said in the beginning.....sooo, yeah...

And both Nick and Greg had a LOT of air time compared to past eps! Which was amazing!And Greg was hot, as always!!! lol....such an amazing ep! I loved it!

7. only_true_love

Well the ending I had said either ot Twins on here, poss. fort 16 or on IM last night about the ending minus half the team!!! lol Hopefulyl there will be one more night of "A La Date"!!!

Was it me that our boys hair was looking similar in the beginning of the episode??? hehehehe

8. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Hey, I'm just happy they had a lot of airtime in this ep. Especially together. And yes... the looks! Did you see the look Nick gave Greg when he was talking about making bombs?! Oh, classic. XD

All in all, I'd say it was a really good episode, just for the plain fact that they got to work a case together. It had it's subtexty moments, no more than any other episode, but it was there. We can always find 'em, ya know. But, it was good.

I approve. :lol:

And yay for YoBling!! I was flipping out when that scene came on. I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am that the GSR thing didn't overshadow everything.

9. Maggs

Maggs Hit and Run

My favorite moment was when the kid ran and Greg motioned for Nick to do the running like 'after you, jocko'. He didn't even bother with Super Nick there to do the running. LOL they know their roles. Too cute.

Also Nick getting frustrated when Greg said he knew about Grissom and Sara. I clearly got a "how could not tell ME when we see each other all the time and share a bedroom" vibe LOL

10. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Maggs~ Oh, I know, I know what you mean about the whole "You knew about them!" scene. I'm currently devising a theory around that, and possibly a fic. *headdesk* Either Greg is lying and just trying to impress Nick, or he really did know and Nick was hurt that he wouldn't tell him since they're in a relationship and are supposed to tell each other stuff. Or a little of both, who knows? *shrug*

Yeah, that scene where Nick ran after the suspect, I was thinking 'Right Greggie, make Nick do all the work... as usual.' XD Loved it.

11. only_true_love

I know I've said this but I'm super giddy over this episode.... I know I had mixed feelings but it was really more that I wanted a little something more to hapen than it did. But I'm all good now!!! hehehehe :)

BTW all those who wanted to read geekwriter's stories especially, "One Good Man" I found a solution since WMTDB is still down!!!! I googled geekwriter and found this link. Once you get there click on CSI: Las Vegas and the story is there plus others!!!!
    http://veggiegrlaz.tripod.com/indulgence/id70.html

12. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

XD I told you she had her own website. That's where I read all her fics instead of on WMTDB. Cuz not all the fics she has on her website are on WMTDB. And they all kickass. Trust me.

Guess I should have posted a link to it before. Meh. Thanks for doing that OTL!! *hugs*

13. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Holy biscuits! Page three already? Where have I been?

:p I completely forgot about the running scene, Maggs! :D You know, I'm starting to like this more, but I always feel that way about new episodes once I hear everyone's outlooks. :p

Gah, I might do a post ep, although it might turn out like the one for Rashomama. -thinks- I don't know. We'll see. I have so much other writing to do, and tomorrows Friday. I'm having family over this weekend (gah!) and then I'm going to be at my grandparents next week (Internet is mine, though!), so it might not get done until around next Thursday. -dies-

But yay! I can watch the eppy again, I was smart and taped it. :p

You guys are awesome, have I ever told you all that? -hugs-

14. only_true_love

Awww thanks Suckerforasmile! You're awesome too! *hugs* hmmmmmmm where has twins disapeared to??? lol Another subtexty thing is they had on similar clothing in this episode!!! hehehehe If only Nick had blond highlights then i would surley think they are already together!!! hehehehe

15. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

I was laughing soooo hard during this episode. I won't say too much but the moments before the teaser ended, when the scene began and the music began playing, I KNEW what it was. I was laughing so hard.

I loved seeing my Greggo tonight! The boys looked so darn sexy! I loved the little looks they exchanged, especially when Greg was like 'after you' when the kid ran. So cute.

Greg made bombs lol. Our little science cutie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.