The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

ok here was what I was going to say last night but there was a snafu......

While they continued kissing they weren't aware that Warrick had just entered to locker room. Warrick was surprised by what he was seeeing. But he smiled, that they were together or at least Warrick was hoping. Otherwise, they had a lot explaining to do. He carefully closed the door allowing them to have their moment. And he deciced he will tease them later about it! :D

2. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Natalie gave this for me to post. I hope it's right.

Letting his tongue slip into Greg's mouth the kiss deepened. As much as he wanted it to last for forever, he knew they were running late by now.

Nick pulled away and looked at Greg's eyes again.

"What were you going to say about last night? Becuase I loved it and wouldn't have changed anything for the world."

2 days and 41 minutes until "A La Cart"!

Guys, did you realize we reached our goal 2 days before we wanted to, what an accomplishment!

3. only_true_love

Greg looks down for a second contemplating what to say.

"I was just going to say beside having a nice time, that I'm really glad you were my first."

Will Nick believe him this time??? An more importantly should he????

hehehehehehehe

4. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Nick looked into Greg's eyes and smiled. "I'm glad it was nice for you." Nick ran his hand across Greg's face and kissed him one last time. "Um, maybe we should get to work before them come looking for us."

He he, I wonder if the team will realize that they show up together.

5. only_true_love

ohhhh Nick believed him!!!! hehehehe

As they walk into the break room to get assingments Greg appoligizes for being late to Grissom first and Nick says me too. They sit on opposite ides of the table with Warrick in the middle. As Nick and Greg went to sit down they couldnt help notice the unusal look Warrik gave the both of them. Once they were seated Grissom gave out the assignments for the evening.

BTW I'm going to be offline til shortly after 10pm but I'll be back then to continue "A La Date"!!!!!

6. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Nick looked strangely at Warrick, who just ignored the glance. Fortunately the CSI's had a new high-profile case which meant every CSI had to work on it. Nick and Greg smiled to themselves. Catherine and Sara were already at the scene collecting the evidence. "Ok," Grissom said, "Warrick, I want you and Nick to go to the the victim's house and look for any evidence, and Greg, we're waiting for a car for the scene. I want you to look that over." Warrick could see Nick and Greg's faces fall. "Actually, Grissom, I'll go over the car." Grissom shrugged and Nick and Greg smiled.

7. only_true_love

lol awwwww sweet Warrick!!!

Both Nick and Greg a bit clueless as to Warrick's reasoning for wanting the switch head outside to the parking to head off to the crime scene.

Before they headed off to the crime scene. Greg leaned over the console in the vehicle and gave Nick a quick peck on the lips.

hehehehehehe

8. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Oooohhhh! This is getting interesting! Warrick is slightly being bad letting those two work together knowing what he knows...lol...hehehehe...ooohhh, bad thougths!

Also, so you all know, the much anticipated chapter 13 of Live and Love, which answers a LOT of questions, has been posted!!! So, read to your heart's content and let me know what you think. I actually managed a bit of fun fluff too! ok, must calm down and not spill the beans. Just go read it before I tell you everything that happens!

EDIT: A few of us are having a discussion on the Forum of The Love over on the CSI wiki about where the nickname of The Love actually came from and Ladyaph posted this very interesting bit of information I thought I'd share with you. If anyone knows anything, please feel free to share! Anyway, here's what she had to say:
    "You were asked where The Title The Love came from, I thought it could be from a film made in UK in the 70.s Titled The Love That Dare Not Speak It's Name.

I have looked further and found an older reference to the same title

It come frome a poem by Lord Alfred Douglas in 1894 entitled Two Loves and the last line is :-

"The Love That Dare Not Speak It's Name".

It was most famously quoted at the first trial of Oscar Wilde for homosexuality (he was aquitted but found guilty in a of the same offence at a subsequent trial).

Since then this phrase has become synonomys with homosexuality and in particular male pairings.

Although it is not clear if this is exactly what the poet meant. There is evidence to state he meant a mentorship of an older man to his protogee. Indeed Wilde used this argument in his first trial Loard Alfred Douglas is purperted to be the one time lover of Oscar Wilde.

The accepted and common shorthand term for this is simply known as The Love.

I wonder if this is the Origin of the name of your 'ship. If so you are in illustrious and learned company

On a further note of history when Queen Victori signed the bill to criminilise male homosexuality she refused to sign for females stating that women would not do this sort of thing?

Hey what did she know?

LOL ladyaph"

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? Known fact? Anything at all?

9. only_true_love

LOL Yeah Warrick is being slightly bad but you gotta love him for doing it!!! hehehehehe

And love the update btw! It did answer my one big question. I'm stoping now so I dont give anything away!!! LOL

And Iquick question for those who have been following "A La Date".... Do you believe Greg was telling the truth or not when in the locker room Nick asked what was it that he was going ot say about last night???????

10. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Hmmmm...that's an interesting question. I'm not sure, but I don't think he was being honest...well, ok, Greg was being honest but I think there was more to it than that. How's that?
    Also, please note, I edited my last post with something huge. And anyone's thoughts would be interesting to hear!

11. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Hey, we made it! Fort #17, here we are!

Yeah, I'd totally be willing to make any banners/icons whatever. I've been on a spree lately anyway. :p

Yay for more 'A La Date'! And guess what... 'A La Cart' is almost here. Aren't you guys so freakin' excited?!! hehe.

12. only_true_love

well I dont think The Love in this case came about from anything that you had posted QOTU! But Twins cna correct me if I'm wrong. The Love came about for this ship b/c its all about love. Ugh that doesnt seem right! Bad me for noty remembering this by now!!!!

And I am freakin excited Zodiac!!!! LOL 97% for our boys but 3% for my other ship YoBling! hhehehehe That and to see Greg with somehwat spikey hair!!! hehehehe

13. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Actually Stacy I don't know EXACTLY where our ship name came from. I was actually hoping some veterans of the ship Wojo and Serenity would shed some light. Seriously, I've only been a fan of CSI for about 2 years, and a Love fan for about a year and a half, and an active one for about a year.

I know that's the reason we give for our ship name now. I just don't know where it came from in the beginning and when we started referring to it as that.

And I am also freaking out about "A La Cart". My percentage is the same as yours Stacy!

I gotta go for a walk. I'll be back soon to do more "A La Date".

14. only_true_love

OMG And here I thought you were a verteran!!!!!! LOL wow that really makes me a newbie or a late bloomer in seeing why fans believe in The Love b/c I've watched CSI since day 1!!!

Cant wait for you to come back to continue "A La Date"!! heehehehe *smiles devilishly*

15. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

That's a really interesting note about the shipname. I'd always wondered where it came from as well. XP

Yeah, I've been watching CSI since day one and have always noticed the chemistry between our guys, but I didn't actually get into the ship until about a year or so ago. Maybe longer than that, I'm not real sure. XP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.