The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

i would want them surching through a car to because they can get pretty close when they do :D

2. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

ohh i see what you mean about the car searching thing.
    i'd actually like to see one of them on their wee rolling plate thing that goes under the car. and the other, lying flat out along the front seats.
    so that when one rolls out from under the car, the other one's head is right above it. if ya get me

i love the closeness that things like that cause. makes it so exciting yet tense. if that makes any sense at all :lol:

3. aznxbabe

aznxbabe Hit and Run

hehe the car idea is a really great idea :lol:
    hehe I get wat u mean Lost2MuchSpeed hehe that b really sweet, to finish the scene one starts to lean down the black out :devil:
    buy anywayz... I really hope this episode has many scenes for them, like Wojo said I hope they have tons of scenes =D

4. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

i hope they have more then just a ton of scenes, there should be a whole episode about them solving a case together, boy will they be so happy together, oooo im going to add that song to the thread :D

5. lament

lament Captain

You know what scene I'd like to see? Remember when the team first saw Nick on the monitor, trapped underground? Okay, the tape sent by the kidnapper played that one song by the Turtles I can't remember the name of it. But I'd like to see that song come on the radio when Nick and Greg are alone together. Maybe they could be driving to a scene. I'd like to see Greg react to it and Nick not realize why Greg's reacting.

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

omg perfect sinario and that song is called "outside chance" (i love that song) and that would be perfect because nick wouldn't know anything, in that matter if they where talking about football or some kind of sport it could be like

n: "hey did you see the game last night"
    g: "yeah it was wild"
    n: "did you see number twentyeight get tackled"
    g: "yeah he was almost buried alive"
    *sad silence*

that would be sad :( but it would be a loving apoligy by greg to nick :D

7. pxzowiiey

pxzowiiey Prime Suspect

yah...i'd want them to play "outside chance" or "lucky too" (the song that nick sang through out grave danger...) would be interseting too. I'm sure George Eads would do a great job reacting as Nick to it.
    Then Greg would have to calm Nick down by cuddling Nick and wispering to him even though he had no idea what it was about the song that made nicky freak.

8. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

i can see that happening on the show, and my sister now likes nick/greg a little more after i told he the so called rock and or roll sign he gave greg was the love sign

9. Lost2MuchSpeed

yo bizatches :D
    i have a question!! does anyone know what episodes have the best nick/greg action, in say, the 4th, 5th, 6th season?

need to show my friend the nick and greg lurrvee. and i cant remember :eek:

10. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

the ones on the top of my head are

killer (season 6)
    poppin tags (season 6)
    rashomamma (season 6)
    stalker (season 2)

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Check out this photo of the guys at the CBS press tour in Pasadena Ca - 16 july. They are actually sitting nest to each other. (too bad getty imaging messes up some of the pic)

Group photo

Edit: Yes, It is 2006 -2 days ago!:rolleyes:

12. Lost2MuchSpeed

ohh, was that this month then? like...2 days ago? looks like george is leaning a little...or is that my brain forcing me to believe it?
    n i'm pretty sure eric's looking at george...*snigger* i've jsut sat and stared at the pic for about 5 mins non stop.

teehee...yeah i'm part of the ericngeorge community at lj too:D

13. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

if that was this month then does that mean that george shaved his head again??? and where is billy? and george is leaning in and eric is looking :D

14. Lost2MuchSpeed

hehe, maybe eric is whispering naughty things and george has to lean in to hear him heh heh.

i was wondering the same about the hair and billy actually
    george's hair - some of it does appear to be growing back, well, it looks longer than what it was when he shaved it all off last time.
    n he needs some hair for a certain someone to run their hands through methinks!

15. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

it did look like they where having girl talk ;) and eric seemed QUITE interested!

and i looked at it again, george and eric are sitting the same, they are both wearing the same colour jeans, and they are both wearing the same colour shoes. I guess it's true couples do start to look a like :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.