The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOA, hot story wojo!!! cant wait for the second chap :devil:

and OMG all the boy touching is making me giddy lol. i swear none of the others even touch each other, these two always do haha.

Hey guys, why doesn't someone come up with a juicy discussion topic for the Fort? Maybe you could speculate on where you'd like to see the writers take Nick and Greg as characters in this new season.

Or since we have several newer posters, maybe you could come up with the four or five scenes you think define Nick and Greg as a couple.

I want to see Greg get promoted to CSI level 2, don't know if he's been one long enough for level 3 yet. Nick can take him out to celebrate.

hmm I want that 2 =D mayb they can work on more cases alone that way =D lol that b great =D

yup yup nick should take him out to celebrate or at least show some video footage of 'Nick can't keep his hands of greg' that b fine 4 me.

Well... in the Pilot, Nick solved his 100th case, and became CSI 3. I don't think Greg is anywhere near solving 100 cases. I don't know what it takes to become a CSI 2 though. :3

YES! We're not on the 2nd page yet... okay.. here is my new thread gift. I figured since we're amusement park themed this time, why not go to the BEST amusement park ever? So I present to you.. after many hours of labour... Nick and Greg's Disneyland Adventure!

disneylandadventure.jpg

I'm not quite sure what is the promotion requirements for level 2 CSI. I seem to remember in the first season of NY, there was some talk of Danny being on the fast track for level 2, and he'd been a CSI for three years. I might be wrong about that. I wonder if Greg's time in the lab would count toward his time to promotion...

I'd like to see Nick and Greg work that solo case I've been jonesing for, but as for the guys individually, I'd really like to see some bakstory on Greg.

Wow ziggystarduzt that is so adorable!!

I wonder if it takes 100 cases to make level 3, maybe it takes 50 cases to make level 2???

Yeah the guys need to work more cases together, just the two of them. Can you imagine them inspecting a bed for traces of semen? (I don't mean their bed :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back