The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok the idea of Nick and Greg makes me sad becuase it would be a waste of two hott man... i am sorry that i don't really follow your ship..but hey it would be fun if they did slash the characters, all though it would alot of views for CSI ;) there are many dirty people in this world, like me

ILoveGsrAndEads said:
Ok the idea of Nick and Greg makes me sad becuase it would be a waste of two hott men
a waste? :eek: whats hotter, then two of the worlds sexiest men naked together getting it on? haha

heartagram69 said:
ILoveGsrAndEads said:
Ok the idea of Nick and Greg makes me sad becuase it would be a waste of two hott men
a waste? :eek: whats hotter, then two of the worlds sexiest men naked together getting it on? haha

Couldn't have said it better myself. Two hot guys lovin each other...HOT HOT HOT. :devil:
ILoveGsrAndEads said:
LOL ok that is pretty hott but...it would be hotter if Greg was with Sara or Nick with Sara
If you feel that way why are you here? There are shipper threads to discuss Nick/Sara & Greg/Sara suggest you go there if you wish to discuss them.

Wojo said:
heartagram69 said:
ILoveGsrAndEads said:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Two hot guys lovin each other...HOT HOT HOT. :devil:
spesh when its nicky and greg i mean :eek: the most homophoabic person on earth would get turned on looking at them together ROFL

i mean hell look at me, i used to be ROFL, and then i came across WMTDB and my life has turned around... straight to the gutter :devil: and i've never been happier nor dirtier hahahahaha

Wojo said:
heartagram69 said:
ILoveGsrAndEads said:

ILoveGsrAndEads said:
LOL ok that is pretty hott but...it would be hotter if Greg was with Sara or Nick with Sara

I changed my mind i seconded that

heartagram69 said:

i mean hell look at me, i used to be ROFL, and then i came across WMTDB and my life has turned around... straight to the gutter :devil: and i've never been happier nor dirtier hahahahaha

Ditto for me. I had never even considered slash before, just wasn't for me. Then after about a month of watching CSI, I was like, "Oh wait, look at those two", then found some fanfic, and I was hooked. And that's an understatement. It's been almost two years now, and I still love my boys to death, and they are still as hot as ever.

Kelly

ILoveGsrAndEads said:

If you are interested in Snickers or Sandles, you might consider posting in those threads, rather than one dedicated to a ship you don't follow. You were already warned about this in the Mac/Flack thread. Thanks. ;) Also, please don't double-post, as that is against our Board Rules. If you haven't done so, please read our Board Rules and Info From Your Mods.

Can't you just feel the love radiating from Greg's eyes?

pop-tag12b.jpg

awesome pic there is love in his eyes

"I thought we had a relationship"?

he he i said that in another post, it is my favorite part because they were bickering like a couple and nick said he wasn't a computer geek like archie and that made greg smile

OK, I have a question for all of you photoshop experts. How can I resize my sig, to be 220x75, I resized in my photobucket, but I'm at the mercy of 75%, 50%, or 25%, and it doesnt' get it to the size I need. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back