The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #12

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Dixie said:

Exactly!. Also Nick is the only one that has called Greg, "G".

The Look of Love

:)

2. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

And I'm pretty damn sure that Greg has been the only reciever of Nick's sign of Love

[​IMG]

Kelly

3. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

well kelly i think that is THE cutest pic ever, look at gregs smile :)

4. Sillie

Sillie Pathologist

Ahahaha, the look on Greg's face says all. :'3

5. sofine

sofine Police Officer

hey sorry my bad, my lj is now in my profile. i can't link here because of the NC-17 rules but i'm sure you guys are capable of following the trail of clues that leads to the slashy goodness....

;)

6. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Oh I know, it's like, Nick, do you know what that means dude? Thanks though

Kelly

7. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

So.True. :)

Touching hands

I just love this pic....

:D

8. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

OK Listen One and ALL

You know that thing I was checking to make sure before I opened my mouth about, well I did and it was right. It's about the site so I really don't want to go into it here, but I just put a big notice at my LJ, which is in my Bio here if any wants to know.

And it anyone tells you that The Love isn't alive and well, you can just tell them this [​IMG]

Kelly

9. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

hello helloooo,
    yes, i am a new one to CSI: crime scene investigation, i've stuck to miami and ny for a long time...but yes lol i converted, mainly because of these 2 boys.

i was just wondering what the main shippy eppys were? if anyone feels like telling??
    thankie :D

10. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

First Off, Hello and welcome to The Fort of Love. And Oh Oh I know I know!!!
    OK, here's a few from me, but I now I'll forget some, "Who Are You" "Pilot" (anal swabs? anal swabs) $35 K O.B.O., Face Lift,(Those are first season)Scubba Doobie Do, Caged, Slaves of Las Vegas, Identity Crisis, Felious Monk (The look of love, says it all) Chasing the Bus, Cat's in the Cradle, Anatomy of a lie (Me? Uh huh.) Hunger Artist (Nick's so checks out Greg's ass) (season 2 episodes) Abra Cadaver, (I love you sign) A Little Murder (I'm open 24 hours) The Accused in Entitled, (you beeped me from across the hall), High and Low (jealous Greg) Random Acts of Violence, possibly the best Nick/Greg moment ever (I though we had a relationship) Precious Metal (Well I think the garage glances are shippy), A Night at the Movies"

Phew, ok those were season three, next

Kelly

11. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

12. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

thankyou so much shacky

i feel kinda bad not bein able to join in with much discussion at the mo as im such a damn newbie to the series!! but just you wait...once i get goin, hell if anyone can get a word in!! :lol:

13. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Hey, I competely understand, I was a newbie at the beginning of season 5, and became a Nick/Greg shipper not long after that. Not that it had anything to do with season 5, since TPTB seemed damned determined for them never to see each other, but all the previous episodes. I caught the week long marathon on Spike when they got CSI, and was hooked. I had a lot to catch up on myself. Now, heck, I make video's, write fic (yeah yeah, I know, I need to again) and run a website with the help of my wonderful web master Matt. I quickly became highly addicted to Nick and Greg, and trust me, there is no cure, none is needed.

Kelly

14. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

i second that DROOL

15. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

see, on imdb.com i got into this big fight, because i said that one of my favorite ships was nick and greg and he said that it's people like you who need to face the facts that it will never happen, if you like a guy/guy ship then you should just give up on all ships, i told him off though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.